“Great House in a Great Location”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of 203 Descanso Ave.

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
travelyes...
Santa Barbara, California
“Great House in a Great Location”
Reviewed 25 September 2015 for a stay in April 2015

My wife booked this place for my birthday. We brought along our 1-year old and invited two other couples. The house is perfect for families or friends. Although the island has some good restaurants, we found it better to cook at home in the well stocked kitchen or grill and enjoy each others company on the upstairs patio. You can walk anywhere you need to go from the house and don't need to rent a golf cart (which seemed expensive). The toilets pump seawater to conserve fresh water which we found to be a nice touch as well. We are looking to book another visit in this very same house for another birthday celebration. Highly recommend it.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ventura
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

San Diego
Reviewed 20 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

California
Reviewed 29 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Irvine
Reviewed 5 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing