“Nice venue, interesting food....”

Rooster Creek Tavern
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Not your run of the mill menu but still in the sports bar genre. Watch for the free range chickens around the building. Good selection of brews.

Had a problem with a slightly overcooked ahi dish and they cheerfully adjusted the bill.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Let me start off with thanking our server Ashley for he amazing and friendly service. Thank you. Food was delish. Ordered pizza’s and juicy cheese burgers. All were cooked perfectly. As other tables were getting their food I could see that the food going by must have been as great as the food we had. The menu has a good variety and the portions are large. Ashley was knowledgeable about the brews offered . I myself ordered a lemon drop and the bartender made it perfectly. Best one I’ve had. The manager came over and introduced herself and made sure all was well, which it was. We shall return.

1  Thank justleftofcenter
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Great food, attentive staff in the charming village of Arroyo Grande. Aptly named for the roosters roaming along the creekside. Try their roasted beet salad or portobello mushroom burger...yum.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Went for a quick bite to eat and happened to catch the "Happy Hour." Great specials on food and drinks. and the service was great. We never had to ask for a thing the servers came by frequently but didn't feel pressured or bothered by them. Will definitely go back and bring the kids next time.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Went with my son and his girlfriend for my Birthday and it was Amazing! The staff were very warm and welcoming! The food was amazing ! And we really enjoyed our time in the village! Would recommend this one!