“Nice beer selection”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Had a couple of drinks and dinner at Matt Denny's on 2 occasions during my visit to Arcadia. Excellent beer selection on tap. Enjoyed a couple of IPA's and a Stout. Manager and bartenders were friendly and good with a sample to try an unknown beer on tap. Had a burger that was solid. Slightly disappointed in there apps (BBQ plate and potato skins). Plenty of food but wasn't great quality.

Would go back again for burgers and beers.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Came here for the Prime Rib Weekend Special... Just like how I like it. Pink in the middle and crispy on the outside. Horse Radish is on fire. Creamy and hot!

The Lavosh was suprisingly super delicsious. I custom made mine. Sausage, olives (their olives are to die for!), onions, garlic.... That's it... but i have no clue why it's so delicious here...YOU HAVE TO TRY IT.

Their bar here is GREAT. I got a craft beer... it was a lager. I think it was Modern Times or something. And I also got the Moscow Mule. haha, so yea, i had good food and good drinks...

And that is why i have no complaints.... haha

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

This is a popular restaurant with locals, so my husband and I decided to try it out. The restaurant was quite crowded, amd obviously popular. The food was very good with good menu choices and overall good ambiance. I did feel the prices were a bit high. What made this experience exceptional though, was the service. Our server, Violet, was AMAZING. She was attentive, friendly, and efficient. She offered menu suggestions and made us feel very welcome. I honestly think that the PEOPLE are what separates 'good' from 'excellent'. Violet is one of those people and we will be returning amd asking for her

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I know, it's not much to look at from the street, but my family thought the menu sounded good so we went. I'm so glad that we did! Eleven of us, from 18 months to 67 years old. A challenge for the waitress, but she handled it beautifully. Friendly, helpful, often anticipated our needs, just delightful. We ordered a lot of different items: Club sandwich, clam chowder, Reuben, Mahi-Mahi sandwich, salads, calamari, mixed drinks (what the heck is a "Trash Can"??), beers, soda. Everything was enjoyed with gusto. Oh, and the onion rings! We started with one order, and ended up with three. They were gone very quickly. I'm a big fan of rings, and these were the best I have ever had! Not mere wisps of onion coated with batter, these were 1/2" thick slices. Crispy outside, steaming and yummy inside. Calling them, "to die for", is not an overstatement! So, get past the lack of curb appeal, and treat yourself to a hugely satisfying meal in comfortable surroundings. Yeah, it is that good!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Oh my! One of the best burgers in the San Gabriel valley. The special burger was Avocado, Bacon, Cheese burger. It was to DIE for! We sat at the bar and the bartender was happy and helpful.