“Rated to be the top Mediterranean / Arabic Food ”
Review of Olive Tree

Olive Tree
Ranked #183 of 978 Restaurants in Anaheim
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Just like why the subject says. It was a long day at Disneyland and we were completely exhausted, so my wife suggested if we can order food and get it delivered to the hotel. I had Olive Tree Restaurant in my list to order” I did not know it it’s so yummy, but it is a halal food and should b an option”.
So I ordered online through GRUBHUB and pairs using Apple Pay, so convenient.
By the time we made it to the hotel, the food arrived, it took about 35mins to reach which is awesome.
We ordered Arayes, Lamb Shank with Ouzi and Meat Mandy. The food was so Yummy. You can taste the home touches in the food.
The portion is so generous, two people can easily share one portion, but not with me :) I ate my portion and had a bit of my wife’s food also.

My rating is 10/10 for the main course.
The Hummus and Taboula not so much. Weren’t great so I don’t advise. But the main course was awesome.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We went here twice in our 5 day stay in Anaheim. The food was THAT good! Lentil soup was delicious and the server was super polite and excellent with kids. Although we are pretty familiar with middle eastern fare she helped us select some specialty dishes that we really enjoyed. The kibseh with lamb shanks was a family favorite.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Asian restaurant in a motel. A hidden gem. We had Mongolian Beef, Cashew Chix, Fried Rice, and Green Beans. Generous portions and nicely seasoned. Ate there twice last time I was in town!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This Jordanian delicacy is a tradition after midday Friday prayers. We were in luck to be driving from LA to San Diego on a Friday. The friends we met said it was the best outside of Jordan.

There must have been other things on the menu but we had the light fragrant Arab Palao (rice) topped with slow cooked lamb chops or whole chickens, dressed with yougurt and fried almonds. The fermented laban was just right.

I highly recommend this joint to anyone in Anaheim on a Friday. We had some authentic Kunafa from across the street with Arab coffee.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

10/27/2017 went to the restaurant with a strong desire for Greek Cuisine. Upon reading reviews I was happy to find a small business locally and proceeded on my journey. I got there and the hostess wasn't at the front, another customer came in and she and I spoke for about 4 minutes about the restaurant the food. Now even more excited, the hostess appeared and had an bad attitude. After her asking how many (just me) she sat me in the bar area. My server came and she was excellent, this allowed me to excuse the hostesses bad attitude. Because this was my first experience, I order all of my favorites spanakoptia, calamari, and dolmades for appetizers. The server was pleasant and returned with the order. I then order the Pasta trio for the meal with the Greek village salad. As eating, I notice all other patrons was seated in the dining area in the next room. While all other patrons were white, I was the only African American person in the restaurant for a dining experience. I notice the hostess wasnt white or black, and my hopes of segregating the white patrons from the one black patron was an oversight. Needless to say after paying for my meal and leaving the only person who said Thank you, was the server. In which made an experience that could have been amazing plain and simple insulting and embarrassing.

1  Thank Terri W