“Easy to navigate”

Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center
Ranked #4 of 29 Shopping in Anaheim
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was traveling on business and this was the first time stopping in Anaheim. The signage could be a little better to direct you to the main building. I was on the southbound train, so when you exit you must go up the stairs or elevator and over the bridge to the main building. In the main building they have a nice bar and snack bar area in the lobby to grad a quick bite. Restroom are clean. When you exit the front of the building it was easy to catch a Uber or Lyft.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"lyft"
"concessions"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not only did they rip the tax payers off when they built this place, they staff it like Grand Central Station. There were 3 people vacuuming the escalator when I was there, another person supervising and a 5th person looked like they were training for the next time the escalator needed vacuuming. Another day we rode by and they were pressure washing the parking lot. Seriously. There are a lot of people getting paid to walk around here with not much to do and I guess those I've run into are on a power trip or something. Don't bother traveling with your bike because security will follow you and hassle you the entire time about exactly where your bike belongs.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Took an Amtrak train to San Diego from here. It is an amazing place for a transportation centre. Nothing quite matches it in the U.K. Very clean with excellent signage and we had no trouble finding our departure platform. We travelled business class and, if I had a criticism, it would be that there was nobody to ask on the platform as to where the business class coach might stop. We took pot luck and hoped that we would be somewhere near it as my wife is unable to walk at pace and we didn't really want to be transferring through several coaches once we were on board. When we arrived back later than expected due to an incident with an earlier train it was dark and the transportation was even more amazing lit up in all sorts of coloured lighting. We just loved it as a "station".

Reviewed 26 May 2018

I used ARTIC on a recent business trip to Anaheim using Amtralk and my bike. I was floored by the entire facility for the communication signage, elevator systems, amenities and restaurants, and staff. Everything is accessible and easy to understand. I don't get the negative reviews for lack of direction and distance to the platforms. Give yourself time to get to the train so it's not a sprint-fest. It's no more lengthy than any large train station like Union LA.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We used ARTIC this past weekend for the Amtrak train to Santa Barbara. I’m blown away by the cleanliness and convenience. We live in OC and typically travel out of the Fullerton location however I’ve been dying to try ARTIC. The parking is quick and easy and it’s a luxurious place. Lot A is for daily parking and Lot B (in the back) is for overnight parking. I’m spoiled now and am making this my new favorite.