Reviews (2 747)
2 747 results
1 547
1 547
All reviews double tree warm cookies welcome center convention center kids eat free queen suite free cookies breakfast buffet separate bedroom living area art bus hotel restaurant per day after a long day day pass visiting disneyland upon check
64 - 69 of 2 747 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Family of 4 Stayed in a Suite in April 2018. Room was great, spacious and clean. Good location to Disneyland. You can walk to Disneyland or purchase a bus ticket at the front desk, that picks up right out the front of the hotel. The restaurant and room service had great food that was really good value for money. The kids really enjoyed the pool and spa after a long day walking around. Having a view of the Disnelyland fireworks every night from our room was fantasitc!! Thank you!

Room Tip: Room 626 had fantastic fireworks view.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
management802, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for this five star review! We are so delighted your family enjoyed all of our hotel amenities and the view of the fireworks, what a special trip! We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This hotel is amazing. It’s so close to Disneyland and the convention center, which was perfect for our trip to California. The staff was very nice to us and would always offer us cookies when we walked in.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We appreciate your kind review. We are so thrilled that your family enjoyed your stay with us on your California trip. Next time you back in the area, we hope to welcome your family with more DoubleTree cookies!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Lucas F
Manhattan Beach, California
Reviewed 2 days ago
Good and comfortable hotel, but low security
I came to the hotel for a business trip and stayed in one of its suites.

I'm a Hilton Gold member and was glad about the free breakfast, although I have to say that the hotel options for vegans are really lacking. I was stranded into just eating fruit and bagels with jelly, and given that Anaheim is pretty vegan-friendly, I believe that a Hilton hotel should be doing better. Some ideas for good vegan breakfast options would be a tofu scramble, veggie sausages, non-dairy butter, non-dairy cream cheese, or pancakes without animal products. I was happy about the soy milk though!

The suite was very clean and comfortable - much larger than a typical junior suite at the Ritz or other top hotels, but the toiletries were very basic and the bathroom looked small and outdated. The hotel staff was very friendly, but did not follow up on two incidents I had during my stay: the first being the internet being down for most of my stay and the second a security incident that I reported.

Regarding the security incident, as I was going down the stairs late at night, I saw a person sleeping on the stairwell. I was really surprised that I had to be the one to report the incident, given that there were cameras and I thought that my safety and that of other guests was being secured by 24/7 surveillance. I called the front desk to report the incident and the hotel staff did not follow up with me, so I did not even know when it was safe to leave my room next.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Had 5 family members 17 and up sharing a suite. While tight, suite was nice and housekeeping did great job. Front desk service was great, we got lots of cookies.

Two comments, $15 for breakfast buffet is too much for what they offer (no omelet station for example). Also, do not pay to take Anaheim shuttle to Disneyland. In ml morning it doesn't get you there before crowds. Walk the 20 minutes and you are there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
management802, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for this five star review! We are thrilled to learn your family enjoyed their suite and the front desk service was great! Regarding the breakfast, we appreciate your feedback as this allows us to constantly improve upon our guest experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

The check in went smoothly, only after checkout, we encounter a rudefront desk lady, who wont even give you checkout at 12 pm, insist that our check out time is 11 am not more, and saying “I dont care if you are diamond member, I have rejected 3 diamond members before you”

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank willy937

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We appreciate your feedback as this allows us to constantly improve upon our guest experience. As a loyal Hilton customer, you are among our most valued guests. Our Executive team is reviewing your comments to ensure they are used to improve our guest's experience.