“Good pizza”
Review of Shakey's

Shakey's
Ranked #133 of 936 Restaurants in Anaheim
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were looking for a good pizza place close by our hotel and this was right down the road. The pizza was delicious and the garlic breadsticks were delicious too. We ordered a meat lovers pizza and it was loaded and came out piping hot. We actually ordered a half size order for breadsticks but received a full order. I’d return there again for sure.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We used to go to Shakey’s all the time in Washington and then they all closed. We were at the Shakey’s in Anahiem about 18 years ago and finally got back there again last week and it was just as good as we remember. It is pretty crowded but lots of seating. Order at the window. Beer by the pitcher. The sausage they use on their pizza is the same as many years ago and it is awesome, we’ve never found that flavor anywhere else. We ate here after going to Disney Land..it’s fairly close by. Family friendly and good for adult and kids mix. They have an arcade with games. Bring $ if you have kids.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Okay, it’s Shakeys, not The Ritz. The food was good but where they really shined is in their people. We are vegetarians and they immediately volunteered to make cheese and veggie pizzas for us.

Half way through the meal they checked in to see if we had enough to eat and to let us know they would make more vegetarian food for us. Unexpected service and very much appreciated. Way to go, Shakeys!!!.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

There are many other things on the menu but I remember the pizza, salad and cinnamon puffs. We arrived as a very large group and Shakey's provided a pizza and salad bar. The food was fresh and it was kept stocked so everyone got fed quickly. The cinnamon puffs were just indulgent. Enjoy!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I had not been to this restaurant since I was a little girl. No longer where I live. Surprised that it has games and prizes. They also had salad bar. I ordered pizza and the potatoes. They were delicious. The pizza was as I remembered it. It was a busy place for a Friday night, parties and families.