“Great Food, Quick Service!”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #293 of 977 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018

(2 pictures) This location is right off a freeway and across from a movie theater, so it can be busy. We went there at 12:30pm and the line was to the door. However, we still made it to the register in about 5 minutes. We were order #90 and they were calling #72 at the time. It took about 13 minutes to get to us which I think is pretty good considering how busy they were. The food was its usual quality. Kudos for maintaining their standards with it being so busy. The register people were very efficient and friendly too.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

I was raised in CA so when I'm back in the area I try to eat at an In-n-Out. I've only had consistently good food at all of the franchises and this one was no exception. My kids and I look forward to Animal Style burgers and fries when out west!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

This is my first experience eating at this popular chain. It was very good value. The burger was very tasty. Next time I will order the fries crispy as they were a bit under done. This is a very popular place so there is a wait.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

They make the fries right on site from fresh potatoes. Good burgers. Friendly service. Clean restaurant. Plenty of parking.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Against my better judgment, I let my daughter and granddaughter talk me into going to In-N-0ut.

The service was fast, however my burger was all but tasteless and the milkshake bland. The fries were salty, limp and inedible.