“Great pancakes”

IHOP
Ranked #98 of 992 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: One of three IHOP locations in Anaheim.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great pancakes and great breakfast. Pretty good coffee too. Ate here a couple of times - great value for money

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The table and surroundings were clean. The customer service was great and food arrived at a proper time. Food was warm and tasty. Just overall good

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

really good pancake breakfasts - with scrambled eggs and bacon or ham - good selection of fruit toppings

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

A few months ago my family and I went to the one located at Tweety in South Gate, it was wonderful, our hostess was so funny and our server was very welcoming and went to check on us at every time eventhough the restaurant was packed. Unfortunately I can’t say the same thing about the one located in Harbor, our hostess wasn’t welcoming at all either our server. My waffles were delicious though, but our server brought us the ketchup and hot sauce when my mom was half way through her omelette that by the way was cold. Even 2 guests that were sitting at a booth next to us walked away because we arrived after them and still didn’t receive their food. The person that rescued our night there was a server named Feliz, he approached to our table asking if we were enjoying our dinner with a smile even though he wasn’t the one serving us. And in addition my mom was about to order coffee when the server all of the sudden gave us the receipt. I don’t think we are ever going to go back, at least not to that iHOP.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Very quick service on a morning when Disney security lines were backed up almost to the street corner near restaurant. We decided to just eat breakfast here while we waited for security lines to go down. Quick and friendly service. Very well cooked eggs and bacon!!