“Quaint Mexican Restaurant”

La Sirena Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #223 of 977 Restaurants in Anaheim
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Opened just six months with a 22 year old chef who really knows how too cook Mexican but in a modern sense. SIRENA in Mexican means MERMAID and that’s the quaintness! Look for Chairs that could be on the “set”. The best Margarita I have ever had beating restaurant bars in Hawaii, New York, or Florida. Our young Mexican waitress lady suggested Enchiladas Green, spicy, and Chile Rellano were specialties. I loved my Enchilada Beating my favourite Mexican restaurant in Las Vegas on the strip and Times Square NYC. My friend Len found the crust over powered the Chili some but enjoyed it. It’s on the Main Street right in front of the main gate of Disneyland.

1  Thank kvp97

Reviewed 31 May 2018

My husband & I were in the Anaheim area tonight visiting family , we started out to meet at a popular Italian Restaurant on the same street as , when we saw this beautiful new restaurant!! La Sirena! and decided to try it .... It is supreme quality, taste is flavorful , fresh, original and very true Latin fare! The presentation is masterful and generous in portion. It is by far the best meal we have enjoyed ever !! Try it , and give this young chef and the beautiful hostess the success and recognition they deserve!!

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here as it was next to our hotel. The server was very nice, the food was fresh and generous portion size, and service quick.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I came here twice because their narchos are soo good. I recommend the Mexican food in this place and their serving of wine is very generous. Their price is very good but expect slow service because both times I was there they had one waitress. Skip the burger.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Really cool little restaurant with an interesting decor. Food was very good and attentive service. Love the added touch of the bill coming to you in a little treasure box~! Totally cute!