“Friendly family island fare”
Review of Aloha Food Factory

Aloha Food Factory
Ranked #29 of 246 Restaurants in Alhambra
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Went here with friends for dinner.

Everything was very tasty. I prefer healthier fare, but managed to get tofu with good fresh vegetables. No whole wheat or brown rice here, so it was imperfect for me, but the rest of my party was just delighted.

Yes, the Macadamia Nut Pancakes are wonderful!

And the staff was incredibly friendly!.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I have always enjoyed their food, especially the pancakes. But coming here on a Saturday morning for breakfast and the wait was horrible. We ordered our food to go and still had to wait 45 minutes.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I was not disappointed, this place was out of this world & the food was amazing. Service was quick. We had the pancakes with secret cream which was absolutely yummy. I'm definitely visiting again when I come back k to California, for breakfast lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Long, uneasy 30 minute wait fasinated (why so many people) intrigued (more parking spots than tables) and annoyed (sign in sheet not being updated) Because the place was packed with many more waiting outside, I was ready to be blown away. And blown far far away I was. If you are looking for a place where are made to feel special- this is not it. Not even decent place to sit while you wait or directions how long will one wait or where to sit.. Coffee is $2- was not served until our food arrived with no offers for refill. We had to go to the station and fill it ourselves. The famous pancake with secret recipe is a rip off for $8 for a large order. It was flat and chewy. I bet it came from an Aunt Jemima box. The secret recipe is simple custard filling any 7 year old can make. Because they were short staffed a quick moving grandma was seating people, busing tables, taking orders and bringing your plates. She encouraged us to try a side of the Kahlua pork. Message me for a better, more delicious and less salty recipe. We wasted $35 on breakfast that we left on the table because it had a flashing sign "heart attack" most specially the patty with gravy. We ate the Spanish sausage just because we want to get someone from the money we spent. I did not notice anybody wiping the tables clean. When guests are being seated, guest have to brush the particles off their seats. Not somewhere we will return

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We always go for breakfast, its a home feel family friendly resto for ages , service is good, the best pancakes in the neighborhood !