Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews front porch b and b other guests football game accommodations hare university
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2019

We stayed here for my nieces wedding.. It was very quaint and cozy. The breakfast was FANTASTIC.. The staff was super friendly and available if you needed them.. I think it's a great place to just get away..

Date of stay: June 2019
CrenshawHouse, Owner at Crenshaw Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate hearing about our guest's experiences and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Auburn.

Reviewed 26 June 2019

The absolute best bed and breakfast I have ever stayed in. Best breakfast I have ever had, fresh brewed coffee fresh fruit, peach pancakes, french toast, oatmeal, eggs, bacon, I could go on and on. And in the afternoon there were homemade cookies. I could live here and be happy as all!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate hearing about our guest's experience and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Auburn.

Reviewed 23 June 2019

The genuine unique setting of this lovely home dating from 1890 appealed to us. But the rooms, grounds, excellent breakfast, and proximity to restaurants and campus make it ideal! Can’t wait to return!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
CrenshawHouse, Owner at Crenshaw Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2019

Thank you for sharing your kind review and for choosing Crenshaw Guesthouse for your Auburn getaway. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 12 June 2019

What a wonderful experience. The food was FANTASTIC!!! Very clean.. Friendly, accommodating staff.. Just a great place. We were greeting each morning with all the freshly brewed coffee you could stand.. Fresh homemade cookies daily.. Freshly cooked breakfast each morning.. And I am not talking about processed or boxed food.. No, everything was homemade and delicious.

Date of stay: June 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind review and for choosing Crenshaw Guesthouse for your Auburn getaway. We are proud to support Auburn's Agriculture programs, local farmers, and local coffee roasters by sourcing our ingredients from local providers as frequently as possible. It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback when people notice and appreciate those details. Thank you. I look forward to welcoming you on your next visit!

Reviewed 11 April 2019

A friend and I had two lovely rooms and a shared bath ! The breakfast and all the amenities were delightful . I had never been to Auburn . I moved to Tuscaloosa two years ago from Arkansas .
I would definitely stay there and visit Auburn again . I live on the campus of the University of Alabama . If you know anything about the rivalry between the U of Al and Auburn you know how strong that is .

Room tip: loved being near the historic downtown and loved the neighborhood/ drinks were available and included/ also refrigerator
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
CrenshawHouse, Owner at Crenshaw Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2019

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure meeting you and your friend. I look forward to catching up on your next visit to Auburn!