All reviews front desk great hotel clean rooms nice stay gas station in town free breakfast would definitely stay here again parking lot hgi jo lobby interstate opelika al accommodations university
Reviewed 29 August 2018

I have stayed here multiple times, I once complained here and the Manager Jatavius made it right.... and ever since on every visit he checks to make sure I am completely satisfied. Best hospitality I have ever received and the ONLY hotel here I will stay.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Typical college town hotel, worn down, over-priced, terrible service. My A/C was broken, it sounded like a sink disposal every 20 minutes. I am not sure if I got any sleep all week. I asked them to have it looked at multiple times, and no sevice.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

This is a very convenient facility to base a stay while enjoying the Auburn/Opelika area. Clean, spacious rooms, well maintained property. Staff is wonderful! Onsite restaurant offers expanded menu and a basic bar allows a well poured beverage after a busy day. Right off the interstate exit and next door to the University Airport (very nighttime quiet general aviation facility) makes ground transportation a snap. A very high recommend.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

The family and I enjoy our stay at Hilton Garden Inn in Auburn Alabama and really hated to leave. The staff was very friendly and nice and the facility was very clean. We look forward to going back real soon!! Thanks

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Have to say I am extremely disappointed in the staff. Normally the front desk staff at Hilton's are professional and courteous. Not so with the weekend staff at this location. Would not stay again. Rooms were clean enough.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank wfarnham
Jatavius L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Auburn/Opelika, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear wfarnham,

I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor. I want to apologize for the level of service you received from the front desk staff at our hotel. We pride ourselves on having great customer service and from the sounds of it that wasn't the case. Please accept my sincere apologies and I hope that one day you can find it in your heart to give us another opportunity so we can show you that what you experienced the first time was not an accurate reflection of how we are. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks,