“Wow, what a surprise!”
Review of Gather

Gather
Reserve with OpenTable
Gather is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Atmore
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I can't believe there is such a great restaurant in such a small town. This place was amazing! We met friends there for dinner (with reservations) and had a scrumptious meal. We had the Brussel Sprouts appetizer which was delicious, we had the fried pork skins which were yummy, and the fried mozzarella "great balls of fire" which was good but was disappointing because it was not a spicy hot. I had the fried green tomatoes which were delicious, my husband had the grilled pork chop that was huge and awesome. Others at the table ordered the pot roast which they were already out of; another person ordered a burger and fries that was very good, the fries were delicious, they were seasoned and rough cut. Hope to go back and try other items on the menu. Highly recommend if near the area. The decor was just adorable and the servers were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Food is good, service is great!! We love coming to gather, everyone is so friendly. The lady with long curly dark hair comes to our table to greet us every time we’ve been in, she is always attentive and very knowledgeable which is a great quality to have. Can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I have heard friends rave about Gather, so I was hopeful when my husband surprised me with dinner there one Saturday night. It was all they said it was. We had reservations and were seated immediately. Service was attentive, selection was unusual and varied, the food was quite good. A bit on the pricey side, but not to an extreme. We had enough for lunch the next day in our take-home.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I live in Pace, FL which is about a 45 minute drive but WORTH IT! This place is amazing....try the Brussel Sprouts appetizer....yes, I actually typed that...Brussel Sprouts! I had the twin Petite Filet special and it was devine!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

We stopped here for lunch on the way to Windcreek and I'm so glad that we did. My husband had the unsmashed hamburger with pimento cheese and bacon. It was so good! I had the special of the day which was a shrimp wrap. Very tasty! This is definitely the best restaurant that I've ever eaten at in Atmore. Kudos! We will definitely be back. Staff is terrific .

Been to Gather? Share your experiences!