“Food arrived at table cold ”

Lazy Boy BBQ Alabaster
Ranked #18 of 72 Restaurants in Alabaster
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Description: The best BBQ around smoked low and slow right out the back door. Watch the smokers from the covered patio or dine inside. We use our own recipe for the ribs and sauces and make them in house. Wonderful sides, stuff for kids, cold beer and great service round out what we are sure you will find to be a pleasent dining experience. Eat local, shop small business at Lazy Boy BBQ-Family. Friends. Food
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

There are many BBQ joints in Alabaster, and this may be the worst. I had the baked potato with chicken, chives, cheese, & sour cream ($8.99). It was a small potato with very little cheese. The potato was almost too hard to cut into because they had plastic forks and it had obviously been cooked for a while. By the time I finished, it was cold, along with the meat. My husband had a pulled pork sandwich and fries. The fries were only lukewarm when they arrived at the table, and as he ate, a bug crawled out from under his fries!
So, this will be our only visit to this place. Full Moon BBQ has better stuffed potatoes and we’ve never been treated to a bug in our food!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

After following their food truck for probably a year, they finally opened a location in Alabaster! The food is awesome, the staff is wonderful and we love the location!

Lazy Boy B, Owner at Lazy Boy BBQ Alabaster, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you for being a loyal customer!!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had pork sandwiches - I preferred the sweet BBQ sauce, she preferred the tangy BBQ sauce - but both were good.
However, the reason that you need to go there is for the Hot Crackers - pimento cheese topped with pork, sweet sauce and candied jalepenos on saltines. Trust me - they are the bomb diggity!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We are no strangers to Lazy Boy Bbq in Helena but wanted to try out their place in Alabaster. They have been there for almost a year so it was time to try it out. We were no disappointed in finding some new menu items, one being Hot Cracker (which was inspired by a Food Truck Rally). Of course, I had to try it out, served on a kitchen tray were saltine crackers topped with pimento cheese and your choice of meat topping (Friday being brisket, I chose that), along with the Candied Jalapeno's (on the side). WOWZA, what a tasty dish!!! Oh my, goodness it was indeed a Hot & Spicy Cracker!! We had the foresight to order their delicious macaroni & cheese bites (basket) which are highly addicting! Hubby ordered their 3 sliders, Pork, Pimento Cheese and -so good!! We took a pile of of our friends too and they so enjoyed their meals too along with us!! It is good to show off a barbecue place that does food right!!!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

we ordered two family packs and side of ribs. plenty of food for 8 people with second helpings. we called our order in and he was ready upon arrival.