Trump International Hotel Washington D.C.
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Harrington(Washington DC)
Oakwood Lexington(Washington DC)
  • Pool
JW Marriott Washington, DC(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
W Washington D.C.(Washington DC)
  • Room Service
Grand Hyatt Washington(Washington DC)
  • Pool
All reviewsold post officebltprime restaurantamerican flaghouse carturn down servicepennsylvania avefederal trianglestar servicebeautiful hotelin room dininglobby barwhite housefive star hotelhotel experienceevery staff memberrooms are large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've only stayed in one other Trump hotel (NYC) but I realize the common denominator: exquisite attention to detail and personal service. Any reviewer who claims that linens weren't even changed must either have never stayed here or be a comedian. Clearly no special touch is overlooked or luxury is spared at this group of international hotels. I especially appreciate the quality of everything from the marble floors to the embroidered upholstery and draperies. Staff lives up to their "Never settle" motto and they are highly efficient. Rooms are stunning and very quiet. We can't wait to stay at the one in Chicago next since now we know the exceptional standards of Trump hotels.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Annette R
TrumpWashingtonDC, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel Washington D.C., responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Annette R,

Thank you for your many compliments regarding your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C. I am delighted to read our associates, accommodations and attention to detail impressed you. I look forward to sharing your kind words with our associates. We know you will enjoy your experience at Trump Chicago and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you for another stay with us soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

treated like you're the most important person there by all. From the doorman to checking in at the front desk, the bellboy the best experience you could ask for. Treated better than any hotel I have ever stayed at across the country

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
1  Thank Donald B

Dear Donald B,

Thank you for your many compliments regarding your visit stay at Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C. I am delighted to read our associates made you feel welcome. I look forward to sharing your kind words with our associates. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you for another stay with us soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The lobby screams Trump everywhere. It's an incredible hotel in a stunning location right in the heart of Pennsylvania Ave. The reception area, the bars , restaurants and everything are wonderful. Recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear StephenCr0ss,

Thank you for your review of the Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C. I am delighted to read our hotel impressed you and made your visit 'spectacular'. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent renovated historic building keeping all the original look and feel while delivering a top of the line experience. The staff went above and beyond in every aspect. The brunch is the best I have had in any city I have travelled in. Well done.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
TrumpWashingtonDC, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel Washington D.C., responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Charles M,

Thank you for your kind words about your recent trip to Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C. I am delighted to read our associates, accommodations, and attention to detail impressed you. We certainly appreciate your positive feedback regarding our brunch. We hope to welcome you for a return stay with us soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our three night stay was fabulous. Money can buy luxury and beauty which this hotel had plenty of. But that wasn’t what impressed me most, it was the atmosphere that the staff created. The staff seemed to be happy, content, at ease, and genuinely wanted to make our stay flawless and enjoyable. I’ve been to five star luxury butler service resorts where the staff seem obligated to serve you, a burden they carry with a phony smile. Here the service was elegant, natural and genuine. During my four day stay, I only left the hotel for my engagement at the White House and to walk around back to tour the clock tower. I had planned to do a few other things but decided that staying in the hotel was a much more enjoyable option. Despite not leaving the hotel much, the doormen Dennis and Oliver remembered our names, greeted us with a smile and treated us like family. The driver of the hotel car, Norbert, was an excellent driver and a most pleasant kind person. My husband and I still smile when we think about one of the stories he told us. The bartender Khalid was friendly and knowledgeable, he made our time at the hotel bar fun. The pastry chef, Fabrice Benezit, hosted a dessert buffet that was absolutely incredible. Every single dessert was painstakingly handcrafted from quality ingredients. Quality was not compromised by the large quantity of exquisite sweets provided. Each dessert was made from scratch, like being in grandma’s kitchen and a kings castle at the same time. At the time of our checkout, Pennsylvania Ave was barricaded, but the manager Haleigh, made sure we were not inconvenienced in the slightest. I look forward to visiting this hotel again and I’m sure my dog would love to come as well and order off the pet dining menu. The only suggestions I could make is to add a barre area to the fitness center and perhaps for the staff to wear name tags so guests can recognize them.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Markellany

Dear Markellany,

Thank you for your many compliments regarding your stay at the Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C. I am delighted to read our associates made your stay so enjoyable. I look forward to sharing your kind words with Dennis, Oliver, Norbert, and Haleigh. Executive Pastry Chef Fabrice Benezit will also be touched by your remarks. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again soon.