Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$337
Reviews (5 290)
5 290 results
3 942
3 942
All reviews cafe du parc the round robin bar peacock alley white house beautiful hotel washington monument classic hotel beautiful lobby perfect location room service national mall room was large mini bar an upgrade smithsonian museums two blocks concierge
Selected filters
51 - 56 of 5 290 reviews
Reviewed 14 June 2021

One of the most beautiful lobbies I’ve seen. Our room 915 was very spacious and comfortable.
Service in general was very good, but the nespresso machine wasn’t working and I had to ask several times to have it fixed or changed.
Other than that, our stay was very pleasant and we’d certainly recommend the Willard

Reviewed 10 June 2021

Wonderful place with great Amenities! Very friendly staff. After my trip back home to East TN. I realized I had lost my thumb drive and had to call back to see if it was in the room. The security guard that I talked to was extremely helpful and went out of his way to check on this for me. He was also originally from East TN.....Small World!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2021

I had a great time while staying at your Facility. The experience was second to none, starting with the service from the Porters welcoming my family at the front entrance then at check-in and the lobby all combine for a wonderful and comfortable stay.
THANKS

Reviewed 9 June 2021

My Family and I went to the Willard for a trip to DC and all the monuments are all walking distances from the hotel. The bathrooms are very nice and the rooms are always cleaned. My family and I had a great trip and stay!

Reviewed 8 June 2021

We spent our anniversary at the Willard and it was fantastic. We were treated well by every staff member we met. They were all very professional and helpful. The hotel is a beautiful place. We enjoyed walking around the lobby and “Peacock Alley”. The room was a good size and the amenities were top of the line. We ate several meals in the restaurant, both inside and outside. The service was great and the food was delicious. We will definitely be returning to his hotel whenever we are in the DC area.

Date of stay: May 2021