5 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (5 312)
5 311 results
3 963
3 963
All reviews cafe du parc the round robin bar peacock alley white house beautiful hotel washington monument classic hotel beautiful lobby perfect location room service national mall room was large mini bar an upgrade smithsonian museums two blocks concierge
Selected filters
74 - 79 of 5 311 reviews
Reviewed 10 June 2021

Wonderful place with great Amenities! Very friendly staff. After my trip back home to East TN. I realized I had lost my thumb drive and had to call back to see if it was in the room. The security guard that I talked to was extremely helpful and went out of his way to check on this for me. He was also originally from East TN.....Small World!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2021

I had a great time while staying at your Facility. The experience was second to none, starting with the service from the Porters welcoming my family at the front entrance then at check-in and the lobby all combine for a wonderful and comfortable stay.
THANKS

Reviewed 9 June 2021

My Family and I went to the Willard for a trip to DC and all the monuments are all walking distances from the hotel. The bathrooms are very nice and the rooms are always cleaned. My family and I had a great trip and stay!

Reviewed 8 June 2021

We spent our anniversary at the Willard and it was fantastic. We were treated well by every staff member we met. They were all very professional and helpful. The hotel is a beautiful place. We enjoyed walking around the lobby and “Peacock Alley”. The room was a good size and the amenities were top of the line. We ate several meals in the restaurant, both inside and outside. The service was great and the food was delicious. We will definitely be returning to his hotel whenever we are in the DC area.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 8 June 2021

The Willard is my favorite hotel in DC! The service is impeccable, the decor is exquisite, and I just love the feel and history of the hotel. My room was spacious and so comfortable. I spent an evening by myself in the Round Robin Bar, and honestly it was one of my favorite moments of my trip. Both bartenders were attentive and kind, and the food and drink were exactly what I needed that night. I truly cannot wait to return!

Date of stay: May 2021