Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reviews (5 311)
5 311 results
3 963
3 963
All reviews cafe du parc the round robin bar peacock alley white house beautiful hotel washington monument classic hotel beautiful lobby perfect location room service national mall room was large mini bar an upgrade smithsonian museums two blocks concierge
Selected filters
75 - 80 of 5 311 reviews
Reviewed 9 June 2021

My Family and I went to the Willard for a trip to DC and all the monuments are all walking distances from the hotel. The bathrooms are very nice and the rooms are always cleaned. My family and I had a great trip and stay!

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 8 June 2021

We spent our anniversary at the Willard and it was fantastic. We were treated well by every staff member we met. They were all very professional and helpful. The hotel is a beautiful place. We enjoyed walking around the lobby and “Peacock Alley”. The room was a good size and the amenities were top of the line. We ate several meals in the restaurant, both inside and outside. The service was great and the food was delicious. We will definitely be returning to his hotel whenever we are in the DC area.

Reviewed 8 June 2021

The Willard is my favorite hotel in DC! The service is impeccable, the decor is exquisite, and I just love the feel and history of the hotel. My room was spacious and so comfortable. I spent an evening by myself in the Round Robin Bar, and honestly it was one of my favorite moments of my trip. Both bartenders were attentive and kind, and the food and drink were exactly what I needed that night. I truly cannot wait to return!

1  Thank GHaganA
Reviewed 6 June 2021

Willard Business center needs to be upgraded and not charge a fee for the internet. This is supposed to be a 5 star hotel. My room's bathroom needs to be updated and regrouted. The front office females need to acknowledge when you arrive and not pretend your not waiting for them to help you.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 3 June 2021

The room was beautiful. It was comfortable and we had a great view. The only drawback was the beds seemed smaller than I'd expected. I thought they were queen size. My husband took up most of one bed and the two kids in the other bed. There was a sofa bed but I didn't want to bother taking out in the middle of the night. The location was amazing. We were able to walk to all the
Monuments. We were next door to the White House. I will be coming back for tea.