All reviews american university the shuttle driver national cathedral hotel shuttle savoy suites wisconsin avenue russian embassy whole foods complimentary wine bagel place memory foam college tour woodley park metro station boutique hotel free shuttle valet parking rooms are spacious
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I needed a cool place to stay while my condo's air conditioner was being repaired and accepted pets. The Glover Park was just down the street from me. I was able to stay in my neighborhood, run my errands and return to a cool retreat from the DC heat. They DO need to expand their TV range (just basic cable, no "On Demand" movies).

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ManagerMattHurlburt, General Manager at Kimpton Glover Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Glad we could be here as an option for you to escape the heat! And trust me, I know how that feels because my A/C has been broken at home for the past week as well!

Thanks very much for the review,

Reviewed 2 July 2017

My friend and I stayed for 2 nights. The hotel is not central, however is 7 minutes driving/ 28 minutes walking to Woodley park-Adams Morgan metro station. The hotel has a shuttle that operates from 8am-12 and then 4pm-8pm. The driver of the shuttle, Anthony is amazing. He knows his way around and gives suggestions on things to see and do aside from the normal sightseeing. He was so much fun. The ride to the hotel felt like I was on a Party bus. He is definitely a go to the next time in town. The hotel was refreshing. Rooms spacious and clean. We were on the 6th floor which gave us a nice view of the neighborhood. The hotel has a restaurant and bar called Casolare. The hotel also has a small lounge area outside on the side where we spent the last night chatting it up under the stars . After dinner. Overall we had a good time.

Stayed: June 2017

Thank you for staying with us! Really appreciate your kind words regarding Anthony, he is our secret weapon for sure! The shuttle is a nice amenity to have, but he really takes it to the next level.

Glad the hotel and Casolare worked out so well for you all.

Take care,

Reviewed 2 July 2017

This was my second stay at this location. It's a good location, helpful and knowledgeable staff, and good food. I will be staying at the Glover Park Hotel again on my next stay to DC. My only complaint is $35 per day for parking.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kirks491

We are pumped to become your hotel of choice in DC, thank you! Really appreciate your business.

Please reach out to me if I can ever be of personal assistance.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

We love staying at Kimpton Hotels. We seek them out for their unique vibe, great locations, wonderful staff, and creative feel. This was our first stay at this location. The staff was welcoming and wonderful, the location near Georgetown was great for our needs, the room and accommodations were very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Love that you are a Kimpton fan, and thank you for trying us out, the newest Kimpton property in DC!

Thanks very much for taking the time to share these kind words here.

Safe travels and hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 28 June 2017

The staff are fantastic , very friendly , helpful and caring . I am not one to write reviews but this place deserves it. It was an excellent experience . The rooms clean and comfortable . Location was very good .

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Well then, a special thank you for taking the time to write this one! So nice of you to do so, and to point out the team's great service.