3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$146
Reviews (1 719)
1 719 results
1 179
1 179
All reviews friendship heights cheesecake factory world market metro station front desk evening reception order omelettes made to order breakfast free happy hour dc area great stay breakfast staff free breakfast hotel is located living room excellent hotel easy access
Selected filters
12 - 17 of 1 719 reviews
Reviewed 29 July 2021

The service was great , made you feel welcome and very accommodating. There was a drug store available which was very convenient. A Cheese Cake factory within walking distance and the food was excellent. The front desk staff was available to answer any questions.

Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

I am a Hilton member and have been to a few Embassy Suites over the years. This was, by far, the poorest experience I have ever had. I know Covid has made it difficult all around but it cannot be used as an excuse for lacking services at this point.

First of all, there was no housekeeping, which was fine for my two day stay but without it, many guests resorted to leaving their trash and laundry outside their door. Very unpleasant. I feel bad for the housekeeping staff because they are missing out on tips and maybe are offered less hours to work. I did leave a generous tip despite the lack of services. It’s is not the employees’ fault that the policy is to cut their services down. I know they still rely on their tips as income.

Normally there is a restaurant that offers breakfast and maybe more and it also looked like there was a possibility of a bar. The hotel used Covid as an excuse to shut these down completely. So, no quick breakfast, not even a coffee station in the lobby. I’m 100% all for being safe but there really is no reason not to offer guests self-service coffee in the morning. To get coffee, I had to leave the hotel and walk 7 minutes to the closest Starbucks. Seriously. I wonder how the Starbucks down the street can operate during these times but the Starbucks station inside the hotel cannot? Speaking of coffee, I was at the checkout counter and the guest in front of me was asking where he could get coffee. The staff member behind the desk just shrugged and said sorry we don’t have coffee. The guest was ticked!

Oh, as far as breakfast goes, the hotel did offer a “snack bag” to make up for no breakfast offerings. Inside the bag was a green banana, a convenience store packaged muffin, a little granola bar, and my choice of a bottle of water or a juice box. How nice. What I would have preferred was a discount on my room rate to compensate for the lack of services that are offered here.

I spent two nights here at this hotel. I am now at another Hilton in Connecticut. This Hilton Garden Inn is offering a coffee station, a breakfast buffet, and housekeeping. What’s up with that, Embassy Suites?? How come this Hilton has its act together and you don’t?

It’s a shame that the guest experience was so poor here. The location was great, with a Metro station right below the hotel. I think I wouldn’t have been so disappointed if my rate was adjusted accordingly. But to top it all off was to come to another Hilton property and see that they can manage their services appropriately during this time. So disappointing

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2021

The hotel itself is located in a mall. There was a lack of staff during my stay but I hope that is contributed to covid. Long lines during check in and out an their is currently no compliments hot breakfast it is a bag with snacks an juice. The pool area an hot tub were great. The 33.00 a day for parking really adds up on a vacation.

Reviewed 20 July 2021

hotel was clean and rooms were spacious. Nothing was open and amenities were non existent and they were not transparent about it at all. I would have chosen another hotel otherwise. They did have nice close by restaurants and shopping!

Reviewed 19 July 2021

Parking lot is on site but costs $23.00 a night. The front desk validated the parking ticket for a $2.00 discount. Add $21.00 to cost of stay.

Breakfast was a bag consisting of snacks, granola bar, bottle of apple juice and a small muffin. By contrast, Embassy suites in Austin December last year provided a breakfast of 2 boiled eggs, bake shop quality pastery and orange juice.

Pool was open but locker rooms locked. Restroom not available and bring your own towel.

George Thomson