The Wink(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$125
US$232
US$218
  • Room Service
Grand Hyatt Washington(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$137
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

One Washington Circle Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$123
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Hamilton Hotel Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$152
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Georgetown Suites(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$142
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$167
US$149
Hotel Harrington(Washington DC)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$121
US$117
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$157
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$148
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsunion stationdubliner restaurantpostal museumirish pub next doorgreat locationcapitol hillcorner bakerycirculator buschain hotelssupreme courtgreat place to stay in dcsmall fridgeironing boardwithin walking distanceroom was spotlessan older hotelrooms are small
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Im not sure where to begin. I was greeted by exceedingly friendly staff at my check in. Everyone was chipper, congenial, and quite hospitable. They fervently endeavored to make sure that my stay would be a pleasant and memorable one. After checking in and being directed to my room I was simply awe stricken by the grandeur of it. I had one of the suites and the pictures do not do it proper justice. The luxurious furniture and comfortable settings were all I would need for my sojourn at the Phoenix.

Plenty of space to move around, conduct business, and even entertain.The views surrounding the hotel gave a clear view to the area and were rather inviting. The room was spotless and the fastidious staff made sure to keep it as such during my stay there. Plenty of soft towels to use after rejuvenating showers in with the 4 body jets as well as the rain shower head. The bed was firm yet quite comfortable and very easy to relax or sleep on when needed.

The hotel was also very convenient location wise. It was a 5 min walk to Union Station so as long as there was a nearby Metro Stop I could make my destinations with ease. If needed to Uber/Lyft somewhere from there, it was pretty easy and relatively cheap due to its central location. The area is also fairly walkable too and was very close to some local attractions.

I would very highly recommend this hotel to anyone who enjoys quality customer service and being made to feel like they are special. The hotel staff (headed by very accomplished manager David Hill) will go to great lengths to ensure you are not lacking for any convenience. I will definitely be returning here on my next visit to Washington DC.

Room Tip: I only stayed on one wing, so I cant give a full spectrum, but judging where the hotel is situated there are good views all around.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank texasfox71
David H, General Manager at Phoenix Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I could not have said it better. Thank you for sharing your experience and so glad it exceeded your expectations and that our team looked after you so well. We thank you for your business.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have never been a guest of the Phoenix Park Hotel. I have never been in the Phoenix Park Hotel. This evening, though, around 5:40 PM, while driving home, I was stuck in heavy traffic directly in front of this hotel. When I glanced over to it, I made eye contact with the doorman and he waved at me. I was so surprised I couldn't even return the wave. It was such a completely unnecessary and genuine gesture of friendliness it shocked me silly. I have worked for years for some of the finest hotels in Washington D.C., but if this single employee is a reflection of his coworkers then the Phoenix Park Hotel stands among the best.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael S

Your message was music to my ears - as we train and encourage all our team to be ambassadors to our guests and to the community at large. I am so glad this came through in their warm greeting to you. I have shared this with all the team and they join me in sending you a collective wave and thank you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is in a great location, close to the Capitol, Union Station, and the Mall. We stayed over for our anniversary and were treated like royalty! We came back to the hotel after an afternoon stroll to find out they had upgraded our room and left us a gift and hand written note from the front desk. In addition to the above and beyond, thoughtful service, we found the hotel to be comfortable and charming. The AM coffee service on the second floor was top notch too. Would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TKinm

Congrats on your anniversary and so pleased you spent it with us. We thank you for your visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is generally poor in terms of customer service. Rooms on the lower floors are also generally very noisy due to being above Dubliners the Irish bar.

We moved room due to the noise and in doing so our room was downgraded - however the hotel would NOT refund us the difference in rooms! They offered us a free breakfast at the Irish Bar but this was pointless / not something would could redeem because it was already late morning when they offered this to us and we’d already had our breakfast!!! We asked if they could AT LEAST refund us the value of the breakfasts but they couldn’t EVEN do this!!

Appalling customer service - Don’t stay at this hotel!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
David H, General Manager at Phoenix Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I am sorry that you did not enjoy your visit with us and found that our staff were not helpful. I apologize that you were disturbed by our Dubliner bar and glad that our staff were able to move you to a quieter room though were not able to provide you a similar room due to our bookings. As I see that you did not share the final resolution from you visit, I will note that our team did provide you a discount off your final hotel bill for all nights that you stayed with us with our apology. We are fortunate to have many happy and satisfied guests who visit us and when someone does not enjoy the hotel or have a good experience we will do our best to solve the problem or provide a resolution. Thank you again for the opportunity to personally apologize.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location of the Phoenix Park from Union Station and Capital Hill is great. It is also convenient for many of the sights to see in DC. The staff was polite and professional. Our room was very comfortable. Nice redo of an old hotel. The pub on the main floor is good too!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your comments and so pleased that you enjoyed your visit.