Reviews (2 093)
2 092 results
1 114
1 114
All reviewsfull kitchenwhole foodsgwu hospitalgrindercoffee beansambulance sirensgreat locationemergency roomwhite housetrader joesfoggy bottom metroseparate kitchenwalk in closetwalking distanceliving roomkennedy centerlight sleeper
392 - 397 of 2 092 reviews
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent a weekend here and would stay again. Pros: great location (walk to DuPont circle, metro), relatively inexpensive, comfortable beds, living area and kitchen. Hotel staff held into our bags all day Sunday so we could be unencumbered before our return flight. Cons: a bit dated, lots of street noise on lower floors, odd angles in the rooms. All in all we are glad to have found this hotel!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Danielle D, Manager at One Washington Circle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2017

Dear Hilary J,

Our location could not be better (in our opinion). We recently replaced all our mattresses and linens so I am very happy to hear you found them comfortable. We are glad you found us too! Thanks for your review of One Washington Circle and we hope to welcome you back next time you're in Washington DC.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

My check in was pleasant and smooth. The valet, Emmanuel, was very respectful and helpful. The front desk person who checked me in was very professional. She introduced herself and the other staff who were on duty. Since there is a full kitchen, I could bring food, I thought it was a little tough that there was no food service on Sunday afternoon/evening when I arrived. Maybe it doesn't suit you to offer that as I also went out for dinner, but If I had wanted to stay in and have something light, that wasn't an option. Check out on Monday was smooth and pleasant. I did not have a chance to enjoy the breakfast offered, so I can't speak to that. The exercise room could use a few more cardio machines, a few more weights, and maybe one bench.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear Sabuur,

Thank you for your review. Emmanuel is absolutely wonderful. I am so glad that the rest of our staff were also pleasant. I will be sure to pass on the info regarding increasing the available equipment in the work out room. Again, thank you for letting other travelers know about your experience with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

This hotel is very nice overall. The rooms are beautiful and spacious. I especially loved the proximity to The White House and the Smithsonians and even Dupont Circle (where the Krispy Kreme is!) The front desk workers have fabulous people skills and are very polite. I arrived early, a 8 am, and check in time is not until 3, and he stored our bags away for us and checked to see if we could go into a vacant room. I was very pleased. The doormen are all very welcoming and quick on their feet. However, one of my few complaints would be, in the suite itself, I noticed a dirty fork, tissue, and napkin laying on the floor. The bed was made so I know the room must have been cleaned, but a few items were left behind unfortunately. It is not too nice to see a dirty, used fork on the ground. Additionally, we had a lot of trouble with the heating/cooling in our bedroom. It took hours for the heat to actually turn on. Lastly, the plush bathrobes promised in the linen closet were not there (but that's just fine). But, considering how kind everyone is in hotel, I was willing to overlook these. Definitely worth the stay. I do think they should offer an airport service!

Room Tip: comfy beds, good location, spacious rooms
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Danielle D, Manager at One Washington Circle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Dear Nieve S,

Thank you for your kind review. I completely agree that our location is unbeatable. Your feedback regarding cleanliness will definitely be passed on. We are always looking for ways to continually improve so your feedback is greatly appreciated. Finally, thank you for acknowledging our staff. We agree that they're "fabulous"!

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Good Reservation system : fast efficient and does not disappoint
Very nice ever clean spacious rooms with full kitchen facilities; there is possibility of ordering fresh foodstuff to cook at wish i.e.value for money
Very conveniently located in almost center of city, walking distance to Metro and bus services; quite neighborhood for good rest
Liked most: the hospitality of staff Or they also do serve good wine

Room Tip: Spacious enough for couples, this is value for money
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Danielle D, Manager at One Washington Circle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Dear Adrikuc,

We think our reservations agents are the best and I will definitely pass on the positive feedback. Our Stock The Fridge program is so convenient and we are glad you see the value in it. Thank you for taking the time to review us and we hope to see you back next time.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

The hotel is excellent, close to the main attractions of the city. Hotel staff is very attentive. Highly recommend to everyone !!It has a market very close to the hotel with excellent prices for those who want to save money, since the room has a minibar and a microwave.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Cleberq2017,

Thank you for your high recommendation. We appreciate the wonderful review letting other travelers know of our amenities and recognizing our great staff. We hope to welcome you back to the One Washington Circle Hotel during your next trip to Washington DC.