“BEST TOUR EVER”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This was the first time my mother and I visited DC and we really wanted a tour of all the historical places. It was a perfect sunny day to do the pedicab. I would personally recommend this especially if you want something more intimate, smaller group etc. You can also get more up close and personal to the monuments and not have to worry about waiting a half an hour to hop on a bus to get back on and see the rest of your tour. We are so thankful for Michael our pedi cab driver. He was wonderful!!. He made it very special. He Knew which angles to take our pictures near the monuments. He also tried his best to get us as close as he could to them.He went above and beyond to make it memorable and was very friendly,informative, and funny. Michael was also a great smooth driver. You didn't feel as though he was speeding through the process. You can tell that he enjoys his job and enjoys people. Not only do I recommend Discover DC but also highly recommend Michael. His director Shaady was also nice as well and accommodating and sent us the picture of when we first got on the pedicab. We will never forget this wonderful experience! :) Thank you Michael!

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I did 22,000 steps and 3 miles on Inauguration Day! I was toast, when an Angel said, hay, would you be interested in a ride? We said sure! We were going about 2-3 miles and joked that he could give us a ride to the hotel. He said sure! He did too! We tipped a lot since we really appreciated the lift. He was sweating up a storm when we got there, but never complained. I hope he found equally nice people to give a ride to on the way back. After he left, I was sad I didn't get his name to give him a shout out! It was awesome!

1  Thank ChristyAnderson
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Booked the tour, but driver never showed up. After 30 minutes waiting, I tried to call the company to cancel. But no one picked up the phone. So, we just left. No one from the company ever contacted us to apologize. Wasted our time with Discover DC.

4  Thank BDog101