“Great dog friendly tour and tour guide!”

Nonpartisan Pedicab
Ranked #10 of 147 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Nonpartisan Pedicab offers private tours of Washington. Your friendly, knowledgeable guide can take you around the National Mall and to visit all the monuments and memorials at your own pace. Stop when and where you like to take pictures or explore any monument. Pick up and drop off at any downtown location. Great for kids. Stroller friendly. Perfect for those who have trouble walking.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 15 January 2017

We were driving through Washington, looking for a tour we could bring our dog on. We found this one on a dog friendly website. We called the same day and luckily they were available to take us. They recommended where to park our car and then would pick us up at any location. What an amazing find! Alex was our fantastic guide, very informative, friendly, kind and flexible with itinerary options. We enjoyed it so much, we are now planning to return to Washington to visit some of the sites. Thank again!

1  Thank Dominique R
Robert H, Owner at Nonpartisan Pedicab, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Dogs love pedicabs! I am so happy that you and your dog enjoyed our tour of Washington DC. Alex is a great tour guide. I think our favorite tours are those with dogs and the humans who accompany them. Thank you, Dominque, for your excellent review.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

We booked this for a night time monument tour. It was the best thing we did on our trip. Alex is so informative and super flexible. I like the aspect of the private tour. You can ask Alex to swing by food place and grab some food and eat it on the pedicab as a picnic while touring the monuments! You can also take as much time as you want at each momument since you're paying for the time. Without getting off or stopping, you can peddle through the monuments in less than 2 hours. We ended up going to 3.5 hours since we stopped at all the monuments. I liked that we didn't go on the large group bus tours. This was so much more personalized and perfect.

3  Thank Shannon L
Robert H, Owner at Nonpartisan Pedicab, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Shannon. Alex truly is the best! I really agree with you that a private tour of the monuments is the way to go. As you say, it is so much more personalized, and you can go at your own pace. I am so pleased that you enjoyed the tour.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

We wanted to do the Monuments at Night tour and was torn between this one and a small group tour. Based on the reviews, I chose this one and so glad I did. Alex was wonderful. He was fun, knowledgeable and so entertaining. This is really the only way to do the night tour. You'll never regret it. It was my favorite part of our visit to D.C. Hands down!! Mike and Lisa from Las Vegas.

2  Thank LisaInHenderson

Thank you, Mike and Lisa, for your excellent review. A night tour of the monuments is always something special. I am so pleased that you got a chance to enjoy all the monuments after dark with Alex as your tour guide. He's great!

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

While trying to book the tour, it took a bit of sorting on my end to work out the schedule, but Alex was patient and flexible with my changing plans. Once finalized, they had good communication leading up to the tour, including how to meet up with our driver, Kevin. The tour itself was perfect. My teenage boys and I had a great afternoon being escorted in his comfortable pedicab, learning about the various Monuments (we could customize which we wanted to see based on our schedule). He was knowledgable and friendly, and deftly maneuvered the rig through bustling DC traffic. Would definitely recommend.

2  Thank WILOHMN

Thank you for your wonderful review. As you mention, one of the best things about a pedicab tour is that we are very flexible if you have questions about the tour or you wish to change the itinerary or even change the time, date and pickup location. Kevin is a great tour guide. I am so pleased that you enjoyed the tour.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This was great! Our guide and one of the owners, Alex, was so knowledgeable about DC and not just monuments. Based on what he learned about us as we went, he tailored the information he shared...it was awesome! My wife was having mobility issues and this was a much better way to get close to the monument. We highly recommend Nonpartisan Pedicab!

2  Thank rljarvis

Thank you so much for your review. For anyone with mobility issue, a pedicab tour is the perfect way to go. It is easy to get into and out of, and we can stop close to each of the monuments. I am so pleased that you enjoyed the tour. Alex is truly the best!