“Steak and fries”
Review of Medium Rare

Medium Rare
Reserve with OpenTable
Medium Rare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #304 of 3 522 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was interesting. The menu is rustic bread —Fabulous, house salad— tasty, steak covered in a tasty sauce—quite good. Shoestring french fries —pretty good. When the plate arrived, I was disappointed, my husband does not like sauces and the steak is sliced thin and smothered. It was fine, but for first timers a waiter should explain the system. They come out with seconds of the fries and steak this time sauce on the side. Nice touch because the first plate would have been a small portion for the money.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Ambience - got it. Outdoor dining - got it. Wine - got it. A full belly - You'll get it!. Staff was excellent. Window seating superb. Went for dinner, great food, and even more surprising was the 'second half' of our meal that came later. The steak was divided into two portions so that diners didnt eat a cold steak halfway through. We were already full so we took to go. Very good meal and would highly recommend stopping.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Took my mom out for Mother’s Day brunch . Our server Michael (BAMM) was
out standing. He was very friendly on top of drinks. When we needed anything he was there. Our cups was half way full and he refilled our drinks. When you go there ask for him his service is great!!!!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

I really love this place. You will leave full and prices are reasonable. Staff is super friendly and service is on point. The atmosphere at the 8th street location is probably the best one I've seen. The bread, salad, steak and fries taste so good with that sauce drizzled on top. I'm only in town three weeks and I've already eaten there twice. Headed there later this week too!
It's a set menu by the way, but you'll really enjoy it!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Great bottomless brunch with bloodies, screw drivers and mimosas. I expected it would be difficult to get repeat drinks but not so with our charming and attentive Michael. Hope you get him too because he’s the best. My husband loves his fluffy French toast and my steak frites were delicious. The salad that accompanied was very fresh and dressed with a flavorful dressing. Wish we had Bottomless Brunch back in Boston!

1  Thank Ann0426