“Fun way to see city highlights”

Capital Segway Tours
Ranked #4 of 158 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Capital Segway is the only Segway-Authorized dealership and tour operator in the DC area, located just one block from the White House in the heart of the nation's capital. Book a tour of the National Mall today or stop by to check out the newest Segway models!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was a great way to see the highlights of the city. Guides were knowledgeable and interesting. It was supposed to rain, so they called us to move our tour time up an hour so we would finish before the storms moved in.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1 030)
All reviews
"two hours"
in 14 reviews
"fun facts"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 8 reviews
"blast"
in 32 reviews

56 - 60 of 1 030 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Loved every minute of the tour. Great way to get a lay of the land on our first night in DC. So easy to operate! I highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had this segway tour booked for months prior to actually getting to Washington DC and can you believe it that we missed our appointment time due to doing laundry!!!!
When we finally got there we were met with a convey of segways leaving the front of the building and my heart sank that we werent going to be able to do our tour :(
No matter, Justin who was heading up the office offered us an opportunity to check-in on the next tour or go through Segway Boot Camp 101 - a raw, no holds barred intro to a segway - Game On!
After a brief but safety focused set of instructions we were up and out with our guide to catch up with the rest of the tour. We congregated on the White House and met our Segway colleagues who were taking the time caused by our delay to have some further segway fun and photo opportunities.
What followed was an entertaining, slightly physically strenuous but 100% rewarding tour of the landmarks of the city. Amusement and joviality provided by our guides Aaron and Sacha as we went from point to point safely through pedestrians and traffic alike.
Sadly our 2 hours tour came to an end back at the Capital Segway offices but not only would I recommend the tour to anyone but I now also want a segway of my own!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is the second time I have taken this tour. Excellent fun, well led, very safe, informative and you see everything. Couldn’t rate it highly enough. Have recommended it to friends and they have loved it too.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just recently took a trip to DC and doing a Segway Tour was at the top of my list. My son and I have never ridden a Segway before and I figured what better time to learn and get a tour of DC in the process. I had to reschedule three different times due to the weather and each time, I got a different team member, and each time, it was no different...outstanding customer service and each, very accommodating in helping me out. They go to great lengths to make sure you're comfortable on the Segway before even leaving the store, then on the tour, our two guides were both informative and interactive, each with a unique style in keeping you entertained while on the 2-hour journey. I would have to say this was the highlight of our trip (my son would agree) and we would highly recommend it to friends and family...even more specifically Capital Segway! Those guys/gals ROCK!