“Excellent!”

Teds Bulletin 14th Street
Reserve with OpenTable
Teds Bulletin 14th Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 3 704 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 14th & Swann Street NW
Reviewed 28 July 2016

My family and I ate here last night, the food was excellent. The service was excellent. Kind of pricey for a burger joint, however, about average for downtown DC. My husband had the peanut butter bacon hamburger, sounds yucky right?? however, it was fantastic, the combination of the burger was great. I had the veggie warp, it was excellent, and my daughters had the cobb salad and fish and chips, once again, excellent. I would definitely recommend for families, couples, business, etc.

1  Thank TonifromOhio

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Pot roast plate had best pot roast in town, fair mashed potatoes, great gravey, under cooked carrots and onions. Side order of onion rings to die for...a must with any plate.
Milkshakes are a wonderful trip back to my youth!!!!! Very reasonable, good service, and clean, pleasant surroundings.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

What i loved about Ted's is the possibilty of brunch till late, the quality of the food and coffee, and the overall atmosphere. Awesome decor and positive energy, we had pancakes and omelettes which were super!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Nice place ! Hope we came for one of the special nights like Thursday's movie nights and all . Love this place the food was good portions. Adult milkshake was too little too strong lol but I should've just ordered a regular one

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Great Waitress. Excellent food and service. My son loved the Ted's Tart. They serve breakfast all day. My son had the Big Mark's Plate and said it was very good. The French Toast was very good and so was the Ruben Sandwich. We did not have to wait long for a table and then when we sat down, it didn't take long to get our food. We will be eating here again.