“authentic delight”

Cuisines: German
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a hankering for schnitzel and spaetzle and was not disappointed. The veal was nice and thin, but maybe just a bit too salty. The spaetzle was perfect. Nicely decorated, friendly staff, quick service and tasty authentic German.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good Old Europe is still has it you want German food outside Germany? Come here. You will not be disappointed. Good food, reasonable price, best service and good atmosphere. Thank you and will be back again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everything I ate was awesome. I don’t say that often. Portions were large, food was very well prepared, service was great! Dessert was also better than expected. Gonna have to come back to this one.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I would go tol this place over and over again. There food is absolutely amazing, I neen there multiple times and each time everything was perfect, staff is super nice. I kad from steak, too schnitzel, to mulen wine, pate, gorgeous!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

From the quaint old decor to the authentic German waitress this place was an event for us. We had fun trying to guess how to pronounce the menu items and our server was kind and helped us through. It all tasted SO much better than when I make it at home. A must stop in DC if you are wanting a little something different. Would come again!