“Nice opción to Taste something diferent! ”

Panas Gourmet Empanadas
Ranked #6 of 150 Quick Bites in Washington DC
Description: Panas specializes in Latin fusion gourmet empanadas, crescent- shaped turnovers, stuffed with well seasoned combinations of meats, vegetables, spices, fruits, and sweets. Our recipes are inspired by the idea of Latin Fusion cuisine; a culinary concept based on creating new recipes by combining traditional and modern culinary techniques and mixing ingredients from different countries in the Americas. The only empanadas’ tradition we want to preserve is that empanadas a great idea and fun package for food.
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We tried the dozen , they are delicious! My favorite was the eggplant, shimp and ham & parmesan . The atention was excelent . They speak spsnish ( para los latinos como nosotros )

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Stopped here for a quick bite around lunch time. The is clean, modern, and efficient. I ordered a couple of empanadas (per recommendations of the guy behind the counter) and a couple of sauces. The order was ready in under 5 min; the empanadas were fresh and tasty. Definitely coming back when in the area.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Great little restaurant near Dupont Circle. Offers 14 different kinds of empanadas with flavors ranging from traditional to modern. Several combo options available to suit all appetites. I would recommend 2 empanadas as a snack/light meal or 3-4 for an average meal (possibly more if you're really hungry). Staff was very friendly and the space itself was cute, also has a small patio. I would love to have a restaurant like this at home in MN!

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

The two of us ordered a combos with 6 pieces of empanadas and 4 kinds of dips. We also ordered a mixed green salad. Everything was perfect, and I enjoyed all the 6 tastes of the empanadas.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Quick, tasty, clean... what's not to like? I tried 4 different empanadas and all were delicious. The plantain chips were a nice surprise, too. I wish I had asked for the spicier dips, however. The ones I had were tasty but not hot.