The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C.
US$484
US$458
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)
US$300
US$268
  • Restaurant
Washington Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$263
Hotels.com
US$492
US$302
US$275
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$349
  • Breakfast included
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
US$503
US$301
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$254
Travelocity
  • Pool
JW Marriott Washington, DC(Washington DC)
US$751
Reviews (2 008)
2 008 results
1 112
1 112
All reviewscaucus roomheavenly bedfront deskgreat locationm streetfoggy bottomminute walklincoln memorialmini barbusiness tripfew blockswhite housevalet parkingnational mallmetro stationgeorgetownspg
FilterAll languages
15 - 20 of 2 008 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stay at SPG properties. Two weeks ago I was at the Westin DC City Center - a mile or so down M Street. The next time I am in town? I would NOT stay at Westin Georgetown. Why? 1) It is NOT in Georgetown, although calling it this allows them to jack up rates. It is in Foggy Bottom. 2) Service is poor. On a holiday weekend there was ONE agent on check in as the line grew and grew. It took us 25 minutes to get checked in; 3) I asked for a high room and I got a 3rd floor in the back - they are VERY inattentive to detail. (I pointed this out, the check in agent, who was very inexperienced, said "ok." Ok? 4) Even compared to the other local Westin, the rooms here are disappointing - cramped and poorly designed. If you use Westin, the DC City Center is 15-20% cheaper and at least in my case, the service and ambience there were superior. There was, however, one bright spot: the Chief Concierge, Jeffrey Hlaing, was exceptional - thoughtful, intelligent, helpful. I would hire him in a minute and this mediocre property is LUCKY to have such an exceptional employee.

Room Tip: they don't give you what you ask for - don't bother asking!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Ezi U, Manager at The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C., responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Colincatl,

Thank you for taking your time to inform us about your stay. We at The Westin Georgetown Hotel, truly value your feedback, as it allows us to monitor our level of service and make necessary improvements. Please accept my personal sincere apologies for the inconveniences and service issues you encountered during your stay with us. Since we pride ourselves on quality and service, when we fail to live up to our customer’s expectations, it re-emphasizes the necessity of maintaining a constant vigil to ensure our high standards are not compromised in the future. I have shared your comments with the appropriate department heads and associates. Let me assure you that corrective action has been taken to prevent these types of issues in the near future. Thank you for being being our guest and we look forward to serving you again.

Be Well

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my third trip to DC in 2017 for business and the Westin Georgetown was the most comfortable hotel of all my trips. The staff was friendly and helpful, there was a lot of dinning to choose from close by. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. Located midway between Georgetown and the Capital area. The front desk people were genuinely helpful. The beds were fairly comfortable. There were restaurants on site, but we didn’t eat there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was here at the end of February on a work-related trip. The hotel is nicely located within walking distance of various restaurants and shops. About a 10 minute walk from the closest metro station as well which makes it very conveniently located on various fronts.

The room I stayed in was very spacious and clean. The bathroom was also very nicely spaced.

Since I was there for work, I experienced their conference/meeting dining, which was top-notch and their service was top-notch as well.

Would totally stay here for leisure with my wife as the hotel is very nice and well-located.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As a frequent traveler the following things are important to me. I recommend this hotel because:
1. It is quiet. I didn’t hear any street noise facing the back and no HVAC unit rumbling on and off all night
2. Excellent service by Joe
3. Good gym with Peleton bikes

I would have given 5 stars but the pillows were awful. I requested a firmer pillow but was told by the operator they don’t have any.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business