Excellent place to stay right in the heart of the city. I arrived at just after 7am and ended up being the hotels first guest!
My room was very cool, nicely decorated and had lots of space. A beautiful "safe" was actually the mini bar and the bathroom was very nicely put together with a great shower.
- The hotel staff was helpful and friendly
- The décor and look of the hotel is luxurious but also very unique
- The food, drinks and ambiance in Cafe Riggs was awesome! and the cocktail bar in the basement was very cool (great staff there as well)
- The gym was impressive and kept in the theme of the rest of the hotel
- great to stay for work, for a romantic weekend or for site seeing
Defintiely stay here if you have the chane. I will be back.More
- Free Wifi
- Room service