“Great hamburger”
Review of Ted's Bulletin

Ted's Bulletin
Reserve with OpenTable
Ted's Bulletin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 3 556 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Capitol Hill
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

I was visiting a buddy at the Marine Barracks and we went to Ted's for dinner. I decided to try the "peanut butter bacon burger". It was very delicious and I would have it again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 036)

289 - 293 of 1 036 reviews

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

The food was very nice. I had steak and chips and the chips were lovely. The place is quite big so we got a table easy. Staff are pleasant and the place is clean. There is quite a variety to chose from.

1  Thank Jane P
Reviewed 25 September 2016

we visited washington DC recently and discovered Ted's Bulletin on our own, we discovered this bustling neighborhood full of busy places to eat and there was Ted's Bulletin- looked like a good place although we did not look at reviews- we were going to be taking the mega bus back home to New york city and needed some place for dinner. We looked at this place and it seemed right from the window. we walked in and sat down. we both looked at the menu and the other person ordered chicken dried steak and I had the short rib sandwich. this place is kind of a diner but more upscale. prices pretty average- a little higher then we normally spend but not overpriced. the food was fantastic- the short rib sandwich was so tender and I could taste the wine I presume that was in it. the service was good and we were glad we found this place.we would go back there in a heartbeat . when we arrived home we saw the reviews and they were good. learned more about the neighborhood. if you are visiting as we were please consider going here as you will thank me

1  Thank motherJo
Reviewed 22 September 2016

My boss took me to lunch to celebrate my 20 years with the company. Ted's Bulletin was a great choice. It is on the "restaurant row" of 8th Street SE, just up the street from the Marine Corps Barracks at 8th and I. Seating is almost entirely booths, either small two-person versions or larger ones that could seat six. There were six of us and the large booth was fine. One caution . . . this may not be a good choice for larger groups. The food is great. Most of us had breakfast for lunch--as the breakfast menu is available all day. Lot of variety on the menu with food best described an "hearty American."

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

This is not just a quick stop for breakfast spot. The cinnamon bun on the menu says big as your head, and it is. If you are thinking about it, go ahead and get it. You won't be sorry. The cream icing they bring you to pour over the cinnamon bun is warm and delicious. The menu is full of creative breakfast offerings. There's also a lunch menu on the opposite side of the menu, but we were there for breakfast. The homemade pop tarts are restaurant favorite, coming in many different favors. We found them to be just OK. The egg and potato entrées were all well above average and very hearty. My wife had the mini chicken biscuits. There were three of them, each one better than the one before and the dipping sauce was to die for. This place has an open kitchen and service from a counter bar. Our server was attentive and had a playful personality. Even though we waited about 20 minutes to be seated, it was well worth it. If you're looking for a breakfast, brunch or lunch stop, this place won't disappoint you.

1  Thank marathonman33