“Good value”
Review of Lemon Cuisine

Lemon Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Lemon Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #898 of 3 716 Restaurants in Washington DC
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came here for a quick lunch and the service was very good. The food was tasty and we got complementary dessert.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Across the road from our hotel in the Dupont Circle area we visited this restaurant on drinks happy hour which was a great start to which later proved a great meal.
Complimentary poppadoms with pickle etc followed by lamb saag and chicken jalfrezi, spiced to perfection and presented by friendly courteous staff.
A very, very good evening meal at a very reasonable price!

Reviewed 5 October 2018

I had the Chicken Tikka Masala Lunch (included soup or salad, entree, vegetable side, naan, and dessert). A little pricey at $14, but there was so much food and it was delicious! I ordered the salad and ended up with the soup (it was a take-out order). It was ok. But the main dish, veggies, and naan were excellent. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Definitely expensive for the quality ,though the quantities are large . Service is pretty shoddy . The Nan bread was cold,and when we complained they just reheated the same . The billing was wrong and though we detected the over charge and they corrected it,it was not too professional of them in the first place .

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

We were on a night tour on 29th August and realised the restaurant will close by 10:30. So I called the restaurant at around 09:40pm that we are at union station and we would be able to reach by 10pm. The guy confirmed that it is ok if you reach by 10. At 10:01 I called again to inform we are 3-5 mins away, now someone else picks up the call and bluntly refuses and says SIR last order was at 10. I tried to explain him that we would be left with no other indian option in DC but he was truly unprofessional to even talk too. If this is the service I really doubt if the food would be served with better services or such a blunt service face around.

PS:- I never like to rate negative but this experience led me write this review so that tourist in DC knows that this Restaurant is not reliable and does not live on its promises. Truly Unprofessional!!