6 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (1 647)
1 648 results
1 455
1 455
All reviews micro hotel rooftop bar lincoln memorial pizza shop bunk room rooms are small cool vibe foggy bottom kennedy center awesome hotel national mall whole foods hotel bar min walk love this hotel boutique hotel dc area
Selected filters
14 - 19 of 1 648 reviews
Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

Ben was awesome! He was very accommodating and assisted with anything myself or my guest asks. David and Kiara were also very hospitable. I loved my stay at Hotel Hive. I would recommend it! The rooms were clean and the rooftop bar was great. The pizza was delicious.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Bryna McEntee, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Hi T4110NUjordanf,

Thank you for your review of Hotel Hive! Happy to hear Ben, David, and Kiera were able to assist you during your stay. We hope to have you come back soon and enjoy more &pizza!

Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

Quick trip to DC for our senior before leaving for college. Did lots of sightseeing and museums. This hotel was perfect for a great place to sleep and we loved the location. Clean rooms and super helpful and friendly staff. We would absolutely stay again!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Footprints768351,

Thank you for spending your senior trip here at Hotel Hive! We are so happy you enjoyed the hotel and staff. Wish you the best at college and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

This hotel was absolutely amazing. One of the best We’ve seen in all our travels. Clean, modern, friendly. We highly recommend this hotel. We checked in with Kiera who was so sweet. We chatted with her a bit about the area. We also spoke with Ben during our stay who was extremely professional and friendly. We lucked out booking this hotel. It’s close to all the sights and overall perfect. Definitely will return if we are back. Highly recommend

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Stanley P,

Thank you for your review of Hotel Hive! We are delighted Kiera and Ben were able to assist you during your stay and that you enjoyed the rooms. Hope you get a chance to come back to DC, we certainly look forward to having you again!

Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at hive hotel immensely; the staff or so friendly and so eager to help you it was great. I loved the vibe of the hotel it totally fit that city feel and the proximity of the hotel to everything around DC was just great. Any restaurant that my boyfriend and I looked up was literally less than 10 minutes away from hive; also if you’re into museums and monuments it is super close to all of those things as well. The rooms were clean; we stayed in a loft king room so it was definitely a lot bigger than any of the rooms throughout the hotel. I’ve heard buzz rooms are pretty noisy so keep that in mind when booking. It is a micro hotel so that is an adjustment for somebody who’s used to staying at normal hotels. There are no microwaves or refrigerators, I believe a cooler can be requested but it’s not something that comes with the hotel room.As I stated before the rooms were very clean, my only gripe would be with the bathroom door in our room which didn’t shut normally. We kind of had to give her a little nudge to close all the way and then a little nudge to get it open. another slight issue that I had was the rod that was used to close the curtains, one of them was not attached to the curtains. I’m sure these are things that were just unique to our room, overall the hotel has stellar reviews which is one of the reasons why I booked with them and I definitely would recommend staying here especially if you’re looking to go to DC on a budget.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi AudreyjB7251NL,

Thank you for your review of Hotel Hive! We are so happy you and your boyfriend enjoyed the neighborhood. We appreciate the feedback on the bathroom door and shower curtain. We are getting those fixed to make the space more efficient, thank you so much for letting us know. We do have micro coolers upon request at no charge! So if you need one for your next stay please let us know and we will have it place in the room for you. So glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 July 2021

Wonderful hotel during our stay, enjoyed the bar/pizza rest. there's also a nice rooftop bar. This is a very good location near the museums. Nice design and colors. Kiera worked at the front desk and was always attentive and approachable. I plan to stay here next time I'm back in DC.

Room tip: not your typical DC hotel

Hi Franklynlc,

Thank you for your review of Hotel Hive! We are so happy you got to enjoy the 4th of July with us in DC. We look forward to having you back again soon for more &pizza and drinks.