9 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$154
Reviews (1 633)
1 633 results
1 441
1 441
All reviews micro hotel rooftop bar lincoln memorial pizza shop bunk room rooms are small cool vibe foggy bottom kennedy center awesome hotel national mall whole foods hotel bar min walk love this hotel boutique hotel dc area
Selected filters
18 - 23 of 1 633 reviews
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

The Hotel Hive in DC is beautiful and in a great location, paired with the best staff. I was throwing my birthday party on the rooftop and Kendra from &pizza was so accommodating to my party and needs. John A. was extremely helpful answering any questions I had about my stay and getting me in contact with the right people. He also made sure that everything in our stay was perfect! David and Ben were very helpful with everything we needed, from check-in to items from the front desk. The hotel was beautiful and the staff across all departments made the hotel ambiance that much better!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank joudynadri
Bryna McEntee, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

Hi joudynadri,

Thank you for your review on your stay with us! I'm glad that you had a 10/10 birthday celebration and stay at Hotel Hive. I'm thrilled that so many of our staff members went above and beyond to help you enjoy your weekend and answered all of your questions. On top of that, I'm happy you enjoyed our hotel's concept, ambiance, and location. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 24 May 2021

The Hive is in a great location central to GWU, Georgetown, and the Monuments, so you'll always be at the center of things. The rooftop bar and pizza are both great, the rooms are surprisingly spacious for a micro-hotel, and everything is clean and comfortable. And it's definitely affordable! Probably the best value for any hotel I've stayed at in DC. I had an issue receiving a refund for a mistake I made booking the hotel, but the manager Brenna followed up promptly and professionally and left me really excited to stay at the hotel again.

1  Thank R8935LHlucasb

Dear R8935LHlucasb,

Thank you for sharing a review on your stay at Hotel Hive! I'm glad that you had a nice experience with us and were able to appreciate our location close to GWU, Georgetown, and the National Mall. I'm also thrilled that you appreciated our micro-concept, clean rooms, and discounted rate. Thank you for your support, and we can't wait to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 24 May 2021

I recently stayed at Hotel Hive to visit GWU's campus and it was a great experience. The location was great to see the campus and only a brief walk to the Lincoln Memorial. The staff was great, especially Ben who helped set us up and gave great information about the area. Highly recommend staying here or just visiting the rooftop bar if you live in the area.

1  Thank collinf211
Bryna McEntee, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2021

Dear collinf211,

Thank you for sharing a review on your stay with us! I'm glad that you had a great experience and appreciated our close location to GWU's campus and the National Mall. I'm especially pleased to hear that the staff, especially Ben, were very helpful and provided useful information about our area. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 23 May 2021

Nicely designed hotel, conveniently located in central DC. Modern design and a great rooftop bar makes for a welcoming stay. We had a minor issue with our room and customer service was super responsive and relocated us. We greatly appreciate the service.

Thank you for the hospitality!!

Room tip: Hotel offers different tiers for comfort (bunk, queen, king bed) and charges less for the room above the ground floor (for noise!)
1  Thank pyline

Dear pyline,

Thank you for sharing a review on your stay at Hotel Hive! I'm happy that you had a great stay with us and appreciated our central location, modern design, and great rooftop bar. I'm also pleased that our staff was very responsive and accommodating to you during your stay. We look forward to hosting you again!

The Hotel Hive Team

Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

I’ve been here less than 6 hours and I’ve already fell in love with the place! I’m in room 402 that is a Hive room - a quieter section. It’s only 125 square feet but the layout is superb!!! I have all that I need. Nothing is lacking! The front desk is super friendly tolerating my dumb comments, commentary and questions. “I forgot to buy a pen a cvs. Can I buy one?” “I’ll give you one.” What?!?!?!

The roof deck is super comfy and chill. People watching for days, reasonable priced beer and wine and pizza. Pet friendly too!

My dream is to live in a tiny house and my room gives me loads of ideas. The whole thing does!

Bravo Hive fir being real, accommodating and chill. Exactly what this girl needed!

Room tip: Hive rooms are on the quiet side.
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Steph2point0

Hi Steph2point0,

Thank you for your review! I'm so glad that we were able to make a great first impression and provide you with ideas for efficient uses of space in your tiny house. I'm also happy to hear that you enjoyed our rooftop bar, pet-friendly policies, and accommodating staff! We look forward to your next stay with us!