7 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/10/09
Priceline
US$200
Free cancellation until 21/10/08
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$194
Trip.comUS$197
TraveluroUS$1 154
Reviews (1 652)
1 654 results
1 460
1 460
All reviews micro hotel rooftop bar lincoln memorial pizza shop bunk room rooms are small cool vibe foggy bottom kennedy center awesome hotel national mall whole foods hotel bar min walk love this hotel boutique hotel dc area
Selected filters
42 - 47 of 1 654 reviews
Reviewed 23 May 2021

Nicely designed hotel, conveniently located in central DC. Modern design and a great rooftop bar makes for a welcoming stay. We had a minor issue with our room and customer service was super responsive and relocated us. We greatly appreciate the service.

Thank you for the hospitality!!

Room tip: Hotel offers different tiers for comfort (bunk, queen, king bed) and charges less for the room above the ground floor (for noise!)
1  Thank pyline
Bryna McEntee, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2021

Dear pyline,

Thank you for sharing a review on your stay at Hotel Hive! I'm happy that you had a great stay with us and appreciated our central location, modern design, and great rooftop bar. I'm also pleased that our staff was very responsive and accommodating to you during your stay. We look forward to hosting you again!

The Hotel Hive Team

Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

I’ve been here less than 6 hours and I’ve already fell in love with the place! I’m in room 402 that is a Hive room - a quieter section. It’s only 125 square feet but the layout is superb!!! I have all that I need. Nothing is lacking! The front desk is super friendly tolerating my dumb comments, commentary and questions. “I forgot to buy a pen a cvs. Can I buy one?” “I’ll give you one.” What?!?!?!

The roof deck is super comfy and chill. People watching for days, reasonable priced beer and wine and pizza. Pet friendly too!

My dream is to live in a tiny house and my room gives me loads of ideas. The whole thing does!

Bravo Hive fir being real, accommodating and chill. Exactly what this girl needed!

Room tip: Hive rooms are on the quiet side.
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Steph2point0

Hi Steph2point0,

Thank you for your review! I'm so glad that we were able to make a great first impression and provide you with ideas for efficient uses of space in your tiny house. I'm also happy to hear that you enjoyed our rooftop bar, pet-friendly policies, and accommodating staff! We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 21 May 2021

Lovely room in a perfect location. The service was great and the layout of the hotel was very unique. My only suggestion would be more comfortable pillows. Also, while I was eating pizza downstairs (Which was great!) some water from a room upstairs splashed onto to us. Just a heads up!

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank PoojaR608

Dear PoojaR608,

Thank you for sharing your experience on your stay with us! I'm glad that you had a great stay and appreciated many aspects including our great location, unique concept, and lovely room. We appreciate your honest feedback and will take into account your suggestions. That being said, we look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 19 May 2021

Loved the room!! It was quaint and comfortable. Also, the rooftop terrace was fantastic!! Finally, the pizza was second to none. Thank you for a great stay. I loved the city so I felt right at home. The parking fee wasn't too pricey and restaurants were in walking distance. Though, I was at the Hotel Hive for business, I was able to relax.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank smithtimberland
Bryna McEntee, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Dear smithtimberland,

Thank you for your review on your stay with us! I'm glad that you had a great stay and felt relaxed and right-at-home despite being here for business. I'm also happy that you enjoyed other aspects of your stay including our rooftop bar, on-site &pizza restaurant, and of course the comfortable and quaint room! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

I recently stayed at Hotel Hive. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful, an extra special thanks to Ben. The rooms were clean and well appointed. We enjoyed the drinks and the great view from the rooftop bar. The location was perfect and walkable to the metro station and wonderful restaurants in the area, as well as a Whole Foods and CVS. I will definitely stay at Hotel Hive the next time I am in Washington, DC.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Angelafarq

Dear Angelafarq,

Thank you for sharing a review on your experience at Hotel Hive! I'm delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us during your apartment search and campus visit, and I'm glad that you enjoyed our perfect location for your needs. Additionally, I'm glad that you were well-taken care of by both our rooftop bar staff and hotel staff, especially Ben. We look forward to hosting you again!