6 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (1 650)
1 650 results
1 457
1 457
All reviews micro hotel rooftop bar lincoln memorial pizza shop bunk room rooms are small cool vibe foggy bottom kennedy center awesome hotel national mall whole foods hotel bar min walk love this hotel boutique hotel dc area
Selected filters
41 - 46 of 1 650 reviews
Reviewed 19 May 2021

Loved the room!! It was quaint and comfortable. Also, the rooftop terrace was fantastic!! Finally, the pizza was second to none. Thank you for a great stay. I loved the city so I felt right at home. The parking fee wasn't too pricey and restaurants were in walking distance. Though, I was at the Hotel Hive for business, I was able to relax.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank smithtimberland
Bryna McEntee, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Dear smithtimberland,

Thank you for your review on your stay with us! I'm glad that you had a great stay and felt relaxed and right-at-home despite being here for business. I'm also happy that you enjoyed other aspects of your stay including our rooftop bar, on-site &pizza restaurant, and of course the comfortable and quaint room! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

I recently stayed at Hotel Hive. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful, an extra special thanks to Ben. The rooms were clean and well appointed. We enjoyed the drinks and the great view from the rooftop bar. The location was perfect and walkable to the metro station and wonderful restaurants in the area, as well as a Whole Foods and CVS. I will definitely stay at Hotel Hive the next time I am in Washington, DC.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Angelafarq

Dear Angelafarq,

Thank you for sharing a review on your experience at Hotel Hive! I'm delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us during your apartment search and campus visit, and I'm glad that you enjoyed our perfect location for your needs. Additionally, I'm glad that you were well-taken care of by both our rooftop bar staff and hotel staff, especially Ben. We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at Hotel Hive. My dog and I were welcomed eagerly and Ben at the front desk was a standout! Not only did he take extra care with every question or request I had but he made me feel at home with ease. Thank you so much for making my short stay there pleasant and I will be back again when staying in the DC area.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank andyshepard81
Bryna McEntee, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2021

Dear andyshepard81,

Thank you for sharing a review on your stay at Hotel Hive! I'm thrilled that you and your dog had an enjoyable stay and felt at home during your time with us. I'm also pleased to hear that Ben was very helpful and elevated your experience! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 May 2021

Absolutely loved my stay at Hotel Hive. The rooms were modern and well appointed, the rooftop bar had a great vibe and the staff were all wonderful. John at the front desk was so helpful, and provided a list of local cafes and restaurants to check out. Had a wonderful time and will be back!

1  Thank 547elyseg

Dear 547elyseg,

Thank you for sharing a review on your stay with us! I'm happy to hear that you loved your stay and enjoyed our rooms, rooftop bar, and great staff. John will certainly be recognized for his efforts in personalizing your experience. We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 9 May 2021 via mobile

Hotel is very good locating you are in walking distance of Lincoln memorial. The rooms are small but very cozy. The staff is very friendly and happy to help. Also they have a very delicious pizza right down stairs. The only down site is there elevator is super slow. But other then that will definitely return.

1  Thank ilchuk21

Hi ilchuk21,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Hotel Hive! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our convenient location, cozy rooms, and friendly and helpful staff. I hope that we can welcome you back soon!