7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$154
Reviews (1 635)
1 635 results
1 443
1 443
All reviews micro hotel rooftop bar lincoln memorial pizza shop bunk room rooms are small cool vibe foggy bottom kennedy center awesome hotel national mall whole foods hotel bar min walk love this hotel boutique hotel dc area
Selected filters
36 - 41 of 1 635 reviews
Reviewed 12 April 2021

My girlfriend, dog, and I stayed overnight here and were pleasantly surprised. Upon arrival we were greeted with abundant positivity and numerous suggestions for local activities and eateries. They presented any rules to us right away, making it easier to navigate with our dog. Throughout the stay and upon checkout, everyone was very courteous and helpful, even finding out where they purchased the wonderfully fluffy pillows in the rooms so we can look into buying some for home.

Aside from the great staff, we enjoyed dinner from the attached pizzeria, which was priced well and tasted great. We enjoyed our coffee from the hotel bar in the morning also. The facilities were unique and appealing the eye.

Overall, I'd highly recommend staying here. It was an ideal place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BigBenSeabee
Bryna McEntee, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2021

Dear BigBenSeabee,

Thank you for leaving a review on your experience at Hotel Hive! I'm happy that you had a pleasant overnight stay with us and appreciated the positivity and helpfulness of our great staff. I'm also glad you took advantage of our pet-friendly policy, on-site &pizza restaurant, and morning breakfast options. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

Clean, safe, and staff is amazing. Great little spot. Highly recommend. Ben at the front desk was wonderful. Very knowledgeable about the area, friendly and welcoming. Went above and beyond. Rooftop bar is fun hangout spot.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jackiewS5710PX
Bryna McEntee, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2021

Hi jackiewS5710PX,

Thank you for leaving a review on your stay at Hotel Hive! I'm glad that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay including our rooms, rooftop bar, and great staff. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

Absolutely loved my stay at the Hotel Hive! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I was specifically helped by Ben Canan on a consistent basis. He went way out of his way too make sure I had the best possible stay.
The rooms were small but there’s no way you can beat the price. I highly recommend this place and will definitely be back in the future when I’m back in DC.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank AustinHull
Bryna McEntee, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

Dear AustinHull,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Hotel Hive with us! I'm happy that you had an amazing stay and enjoyed our friendly and helpful staff. Ben will certainly be recognized for his consistent high quality service. I'm also glad that you appreciated our discounted rates and micro-concept. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

Took an impromptu trip up to DC to get out of the house and change it up. The Hive had competitive prices and looked great from the pictures. The reviews and pictures didn’t do it justice!

Every staff member was extremely accommodating an attentive to us. Shoutout to John! Thanks for making the stay great!

The Hive bar is dope and a great place to remote work and have a beer. &pizza is a cherry on top.

The room was nice and comfy. Looking forward to coming back again

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CMC19930225
Bryna McEntee, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Hi CMC19930225,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I'm so happy that you had a great impromptu trip to DC and enjoyed our hotel. I'm also glad that our staff members were extremely accommodating and attentive to you (especially John!) and that you enjoyed relaxing at the Hive Bar. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2021

Whenever someone asks me where to stay in DC in the future, I"ll recommend Hive to them! The rooms are nice, it has a good vibe, and the staff members are fantastic. When I checked in, I found out that my company had booked the hotel for the wrong days. Ben was checking me in and told me not to worry, that he would figure it out for me. When I came down later that night it was done–I never had to stress. The rest of the staff was equally fantastic.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank coltb25
Bryna McEntee, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Dear coltb25,

Thank you for leaving a review on your stay at Hotel Hive! I'm so happy to hear that you had an excellent stay with us and enjoyed the vibe of our hotel and your room. I'm also thrilled that you appreciated the customer service of Ben and the rest of our staff while you were here and that we were able to keep your stay stress-free. We look forward to hosting you again!