7 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/10/09
Priceline
US$200
Free cancellation until 21/10/08
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$194
eDreamsUS$200
TraveluroUS$1 154
Reviews (1 654)
1 654 results
1 460
1 460
All reviews micro hotel rooftop bar lincoln memorial pizza shop bunk room rooms are small cool vibe foggy bottom kennedy center awesome hotel national mall whole foods hotel bar min walk love this hotel boutique hotel dc area
Selected filters
59 - 64 of 1 654 reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2021

Whenever someone asks me where to stay in DC in the future, I"ll recommend Hive to them! The rooms are nice, it has a good vibe, and the staff members are fantastic. When I checked in, I found out that my company had booked the hotel for the wrong days. Ben was checking me in and told me not to worry, that he would figure it out for me. When I came down later that night it was done–I never had to stress. The rest of the staff was equally fantastic.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank coltb25
Bryna McEntee, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Dear coltb25,

Thank you for leaving a review on your stay at Hotel Hive! I'm so happy to hear that you had an excellent stay with us and enjoyed the vibe of our hotel and your room. I'm also thrilled that you appreciated the customer service of Ben and the rest of our staff while you were here and that we were able to keep your stay stress-free. We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 14 March 2021

I took my wife her for a surprise birthday trip! The room was extremely clean, the staff, specifically John & David were so friendly and professional. The hotel is in a very convenient location. We will absolutely be staying here again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank jillianm985
Bryna McEntee, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2021

Dear jillianm985,

Thank you for your review on your stay at Hotel Hive! I'm glad that you and your wife had an excellent birthday celebration here and appreciated our convenient location, clean rooms, and friendly and professional service from David and John. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

I am entirely in love with this most amazing hotel in DC. It’s every bit as quaint and lovely. From the moment of checking in with Ben to the most fun cocktail since COVID with Tre, I’m forever in love with this short stay. I can’t wait for the rooftop bar to open. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank jeromethym
Bryna McEntee, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2021

Dear jeromethym,

Thank you for leaving a review on your stay with us! I'm glad that you had an amazing stay and enjoyed our quaint and lovely atmosphere. I'm also glad that Ben and Tre helped elevate your experience with their dedication to providing great customer service. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Hive soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

I absolutely loved my stay! Leia and I were able to catch up on rest and relax. Bryna, John,Ben and the entire host staff were so attentive and accommodating. I loved the &pizza and full bar. Leia and I will definitely e staying with you all again.
Xoxo
Princess

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank ScottLeia

Dear ScottLeia,

Thank you for your review on your stay with us! I'm pleased that you and Leia had a great and relaxing stay. I'm also glad that you enjoyed aspects such as our on-site &pizza restaurant and bar as well as the great customer service of Bryna, John, Ben and the rest of our staff. We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 2 March 2021

I stayed in Hotel Hive for my birthday. Ben the host at the front desk and John were amazing! Very attentive and answered all of the questions I had. I eneded up staying an extra night due to snow and they made me feel at home. The bed was so soft and comfortable. I will continue to make this Hotel a place on my list to stay.

Date of stay: February 2021
3  Thank LuvE1986

Dear LuvE1986,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Hotel Hive with us! I'm happy that you had an amazing birthday celebration here and felt right at home during the snow. I'm also glad that you experienced great customer service from Ben and John, and had all of your questions answered. We look forward to seeing you again soon!