6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$194
Reviews (1 651)
1 651 results
1 457
1 457
All reviews micro hotel rooftop bar lincoln memorial pizza shop bunk room rooms are small cool vibe foggy bottom kennedy center awesome hotel national mall whole foods hotel bar min walk love this hotel boutique hotel dc area
Selected filters
58 - 63 of 1 651 reviews
Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

I am entirely in love with this most amazing hotel in DC. It’s every bit as quaint and lovely. From the moment of checking in with Ben to the most fun cocktail since COVID with Tre, I’m forever in love with this short stay. I can’t wait for the rooftop bar to open. Thank you.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank jeromethym
Bryna McEntee, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2021

Dear jeromethym,

Thank you for leaving a review on your stay with us! I'm glad that you had an amazing stay and enjoyed our quaint and lovely atmosphere. I'm also glad that Ben and Tre helped elevate your experience with their dedication to providing great customer service. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Hive soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

I absolutely loved my stay! Leia and I were able to catch up on rest and relax. Bryna, John,Ben and the entire host staff were so attentive and accommodating. I loved the &pizza and full bar. Leia and I will definitely e staying with you all again.
Xoxo
Princess

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank ScottLeia

Dear ScottLeia,

Thank you for your review on your stay with us! I'm pleased that you and Leia had a great and relaxing stay. I'm also glad that you enjoyed aspects such as our on-site &pizza restaurant and bar as well as the great customer service of Bryna, John, Ben and the rest of our staff. We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 2 March 2021

I stayed in Hotel Hive for my birthday. Ben the host at the front desk and John were amazing! Very attentive and answered all of the questions I had. I eneded up staying an extra night due to snow and they made me feel at home. The bed was so soft and comfortable. I will continue to make this Hotel a place on my list to stay.

3  Thank LuvE1986

Dear LuvE1986,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Hotel Hive with us! I'm happy that you had an amazing birthday celebration here and felt right at home during the snow. I'm also glad that you experienced great customer service from Ben and John, and had all of your questions answered. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 March 2021

We loved our stay at Hotel Hive. Ben worked the whole weekend we were there. Everyone at the Hive was friendly and accomodating. It felt like coming home to a friend everyday. We stayed in a KING room. I loved all of the unique storage ideas. The drawer under the bed was perfect for me to unpack.

Room tip: The elevator is small, cute and slow. We took the steps.
1  Thank 834tamig
Bryna McEntee, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Dear 834tamig,

Thank you for your review on your stay at Hotel Hive! I'm glad to hear that you loved your stay and felt right at home with our staff (especially Ben!). I'm also pleased to hear that you took advantage of our creative storage ideas in your king room. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Can't get a better location for the cost. Rooms were small but we expected that based on the micro hotel category. Perfect for younger groups. Staff was excellent and helpful. We could easily walk around GW and the National Mall from the front door.

1  Thank 521phyllisc

Dear 521phyllisc,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I'm happy that had a wonderful stay and appreciated our great location, discounted rate, and excellent staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Hive!