“Cozy house close to the D.C. Sites”
other travellers have booked this property
HOT TUB PARADISE!  Super CLEAN, cozy, private and an extra delight after a long day in the city!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
DC Delight! Immerse yourself in paradise!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jenifer M
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Cozy house close to the D.C. Sites”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My husband, 2 boys(ages 2&7) and I stayed in early June 2017. At first impression we were concerned of the surrounding neighborhood. It seemed a little run down but we later found that it is actually very quiet and mostly working class people. The house itself was great. It had everything we needed and Merilyn was very accommodating. The hot tub was clean and a nice addition however be mindful with small children who can't swim as it is an open source of water in the home. The house is located just down the street from all of the sites in DC. Overall we had a great stay and would visit again.

Management Response
13 Jul 2017
Hi Jennifer-I'm so glad your stay went well; also that my place was to your liking-you left it nearly spotless and are definitely welcome again! Kindly, Merilyn
Reviewed 3 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Pajeh
“Nice, clean house in quiet area”
Reviewed 24 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My family & I stayed here from August 6-9, 2016. We were a bit wary on arrival as it was not quite what we expected but on entering and seeing the amount of care and attention the owner had given to ensure that we were comfortable, we began to relax. The house has 2 bedrooms 1 with a Queen bed and the other with 2 single beds. The bathroom and kitchen areas were very clean and our sons loved the spa room with the hot tub and massage chair (they made full use of these at night after we walked over 20K daily while touring the various attractions).
There are a few TV channels but we were OK as we got to watch Olympic events. Our only concern was the Internet which the owner explained works better on a laptop. However, as we were on a road trip we travelled with 1 suitcase for the 4 of us, 1 carry-on and 4 backpacks. Our teenage son (who uses his data rapidly) stopped fussing after I allowed him to connect to my phone's Wifi Hot spot.
The train station is about 10 minutes walk but we used Uber for about $12.

Management Response
25 Aug 2016
So glad my place was a good fit for your trip! I always clean meticulously and am glad you were satisfied...you're welcome back anytime! Merilyn
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing