Grand Hyatt Washington(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$125
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
One Washington Circle Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$114
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$167
US$149
  • Pool
Georgetown Suites(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$151
  • Breakfast included
Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$129
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Wink(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$122
  • Restaurant
Hamilton Hotel Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$144
Hotel Harrington(Washington DC)
US$121
US$117
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$320
Reviews (1 068)
1 068 results
All reviewsrooftop poolart and soulfront deskgreat locationcapitol hillunion stationnational mallwalking distanceenjoyed my staybeds were comfortablehotel restaurantbusiness tripvernoncabanaconciergebrunchshampoo
57 - 62 of 1 068 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The lobby is adorable, the restaurant is nice with real and good food, I though wasn't too fond of the coffee. The rooms are cool, clean and modern, my only gripe is that Sandalwood is a strong scent (overpowering) for all the toiletries, i think I'll have to bring my own soap and shampoos next time.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent hotel and I would stay there again. The food in the restaurant was a little pricey but it was delicious! The staff was very nice and I had no problems whatsoever. I don't have more to say but they are forcing me to write 200 characters.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeff B, General Manager at The Liaison Capitol Hill DC, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Plum831,

Thank you for being our guest and sharing your positive comments here on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback, and I am happy to know that you had a great stay. We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Jeff Brainard
Area General Manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel is located within a short walking distance of the Smithsonian, the Capitol and other monuments. We were highly impressed by all staff except the rooftop pool staff (slow and unfriendly).
Our room (king suite) was comfortable and clean. However, the temperature and humidity level were difficult to regulate...to keep humidity down, the AC needed to be set at 70 or below.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I went to Washington DC for a family vacation and we stayed at the Liaison Capitol Hill DC. We were attended by Jade and De’Angelo, they helped us with everything we needed and were extremely hospitable and attended to all our needs and requests, and went above and beyond to make our stay unforgetable! We will definitely come visit again and will refer our friends and family.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TNT42017

Dear TNT42017,

Thank you for being our guest, and sharing this great positive review! I am happy to know that Jade and D'Angelo played an important role in making your stay a memorable one. Thank you so much for the recognition, and we look forward to welcome you back soon for another wonderful experience.

Jeff Brainard
Area General Manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is my second time here. Both times I was met by friendly folks at the front desk, but when I encountered an issue, the staff solution was less than stellar. This last time, there was no hot water in the shower. When I called from my room, the staff member was pleasant but she offered a perfunctory apology and no offer to switch rooms, to send someone to fix it immediately or to discount my stay. The only offer from the staff member was to send someone up