“I enjoy the tour with Rafael in Spanish with my family from Cuba”
Review of CaminandoToursDC

CaminandoToursDC
Ranked #11 of 153 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: SPANISH speaking guide doing walking tours in Washington DC. The federal capital of the United States is one of the few cities in this country created to walk and not for the car. We walk through the most popular attraction like National Mall, Tidal Basin, Capitol Hill, Arlington National Cemetery and very famous neighborhood like Georgetown, downtown, Dupont Circle and more.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great tour guide. Very experienced and very nice. He took us to a lot of places and knows a lot of information. We hardly reccomend it.

CaminandotoursDC, Manager at CaminandoToursDC, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks you very much for your review

All reviews
"arlington national cemetery"
in 8 reviews
"his knowledge"
"a great tour guide"
in 4 reviews
"national mall and tidal basin"
"wear sneakers"
"federal"
"company"
"americans"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent tour. Four hours go so fast when you are enjoying what you are doing. I will love to do another of Rafael’s tours next time I come to DC. Thank you, Rafael for such a wonderful tour!!

CaminandotoursDC, Manager at CaminandoToursDC, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for posting your review! I'm so glad you and the group enjoyed the federal capital walking with us.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Raphael led my family and I on an English speaking tour of our nation’s capital. He was top notch! He led us to the most meaningful spots and was incredibly knowledgeable on the specific history of America. He is very well spoken, friendly, and flexible. Highly recommend! Be sure to take a few snacks, water, and comfy shoes!

CaminandotoursDC, Manager at CaminandoToursDC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Raphael was an excellent tour guide! He is incredibly knowledgeable about the sites of Washington, DC, while also sharing hidden gems of the city. I would recommend him to anyone planning to visit the city, especially if you speak English, Spanish, French, or Italian!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you very much to visit Washington DC with us

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We traveled to Washington, DC and had Rafael as our guide. What a tremendous experience we had! Not only was Rafael extremely knowledgeable but he was also so personable and fun!!! I know that we saw all that was possible to see in our three day stay-and we learned even more. Rafael took a genuine interest in my family and their desire to really experience our natio’s capital. Rafael put all he could into the tour and he was like part of our family when we left—there were even a few tears when we said our goodbyes. Thanks Rafael until we meet again!!!