All reviews his wife lobster great chef friendly place to stay delicious food great cocktails quiet location great roof terrace chicken clean rooms playa ancon stayed for nights hot water ernesto hosts meals cuba
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Ernesto and Belky made us feel so welcome from the minute we arrived at their casa. Ernesto is a great barman - his welcome Canchancharra was amazing - and an even better chef. We had lobster twice and it was just too good for words. I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else in Cuba. We booked through bbinnsvinales, which worked really well. 100% recommended

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Ernesto welcomed us very well! He helped us with many things and also offered great cancháncharas (a Cuban drink)! Besides, he explained some about the history of his country. In summary, I highly recommend his guest house!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

The best place we stayed at during our whole Cuba visit. Extremely good service – they genuinely cared about you while staying there. And on top of that, the food was excellent. Rooms were clean and good standard (good Cuban standard that is), great roof terrace.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We had a great stay for four nights at Hostal Casa Mia. The casa is just off the central street in a quiet location. Ernesto`s breakfasts and dinners were incredibly delicious, and the activities they helped us arrange were fantastic. I would definitely recommend staying at Hostal Casa Mia. It was the best casa we stayed in at our trip.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

My friends and I were there for 3 nights. The house couldnt be more lovely and the hosts nicer. Ernesto is a great cook. He prepared us an amazing dinner and breakfasts, with the help of Abuela :)
Great experience. I would recommend this casa, with a lovely terrace, to all my friends and family.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends