All reviews friendly hotel would definitely stay here again quirky hotel comfortable rooms middle town furnishings
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Stayed here for five night during our two week vacation. Great experience. Friendly staff, comfortable rooms, and a great and extensive breakfast buffet. Limited parking available but it all worked out. Would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Pleasant and friendly Hotel in middle of Brielle. Very clean, New bathroom, Good breakfast. Brielle is a very nice little town with lots of very cute little shops,terraces,.and history etc.
The Hotel still needs a bit of an update(furniture, carpet) here and there (I think they are in the middle of some updating at the moment)
All in all a great place to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I had to visit a ship in Europort and came across the town of Brielle and the De Zalm hotel. Very clean excellent staff profesional bar staff, Reception staff helped me book taxis and gave local knowledga

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We needed an overnight stay in Brielle for a party we were attending. We only live 40 minutes away.
In short. The staff were wonderful and first impression downstairs I thought. Oh, not bad for a cheap price.

I really, really did not know that rooms as bad as we had still exsisted. Never have a ever wished I had brought slippers so I did not have to walk barefoot on the carpet.
Never have I laid in bed wondering if it's better to pack up and drive home.
Fletcher Hotels you should be ashamed.
Dr Zalm deserves more! It's a listed building give it the rooms it deserves!

Lastly the breakfast was fine with great staff again.

Sham i cannot add videos because that really shows how bad it was.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017

This is an hotel in the sweet little center of Brielle. I am a business manager and was surprised this is an approved hotel by my company. I arrived by car and free busy parking at the back was available. The reception staff was very kind and quick. The building is very old school and lots of furniture, carpet, bed etc. was tired. The room was cleanish, bed was moderate quality but clean, carpet looked dirty but was very old so hard to tell. You can tell this hotel facilitates lots of workers from the industrial Europoort area. The breakfast was fine so was the check out. This hotel owner needs to seek more advise around refurbishment and decorating btw the staff en location are excellent.

Room tip: Don' t book a room at the street if you want to open the window. The smokers from the hotel bar may produce a lot of noise and smelly smoke.
Date of stay: September 2017