“Yum!”

Ranked #15 of 286 Restaurants in Tavira
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Punjab, Tandoori, Goan, Madras, and Balti, Indian Food. Good for: Families with children, couples, big and small groups, Open for lunch and dinner, walk-ins and reservations accepted, take away also available.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place is excellent and has very kind staff. We had the tikka chicken and Samosas with rice, all of which were very good.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went for lunch, and could not fault the service. Starters and mains all arrived on time and nice and hot. My wife is a vegan. They prepared dishes for her, exactly as she specified. Tandoori prawns for starters, were gigantic. Our chicken jalfrezi, saag prawns and prawn vindaloo delicious, although not as spicy as we would like. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a quiet night so we had our pick of seats. Drinks order promptly dealt with and we asked for a little help with the menu as there were a couple of things we had not come across before. We had a shared samosa type starter that was ok, nothing to shout about. Followed by a Chicken Jalfrezi and another chicken dish that was on their specials section, with sides of rice and peshwari nan. The mains were sublime, barring the chicken in both dishes was a bit tough, which is why I marked it very good instead of excellent. Definitely the most aromatic curry I have EVER had, I was almost moaning with delight when I ate it. Can heartily recommend it and the service was excellent

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Hello me and my wife last night went to the typical Indian restaurant threr was very nice. Chicken korma and prawn curry with garlic naan it's very delicious. We are really like Indian food. The head waiter is very nice his name is Sony nice speak to with everyone. Thanks

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I went with my family 31 December eve in this restaurant.all restaurant was full.we were lucky we reserve.food was excellent and fresh.our start come very fast.its delicious.food come Litle late but we understand it’s full outside and inside people.staff very friendly.highly recommend...we come back early.