US$123
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$198
US$185
  • Pool
Rixwell Old Riga Palace Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$65
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Hanza Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$149
Dodo Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$35
All reviewsopposite the train stationbudget hotelshappily stay againold townheating systemclean and comfortable roomssituated hotelshort walkcheck in was easynice and friendly staffnice hotelthe busblackout curtainsclose proximitystay there againgood sizestorage space
Reviewed 7 June 2018

We picked this hotel as it was in the right place for the Latvian beer festival but it turned out to be in an excellent location just opposite the rail station and round the corner from the bus stop the airport public bus arrived at. Being a stone's throw from 2 large shopping centres and the iconic market made it easy to access local facilities, bars, restaurants and public transport in general. It was clean, modern and reception staff were welcoming and helpful, notably arranging a packed breakfast on our last day with an early flight. We were on bed and breakfast rate. Yes, the breakfast was chaotic at busy times but staff cleared up promptly, (sometimes being a bit keen by clearing stuff when you went for the next part!). However the breakfast was better than I expected, a bit canteen-like but with something to suit most tastes including juices, salads, cereals, porridge, hot items (eggs sausages etc) and a range of nice breads. We didn't starve after this buffet. The only downside for me was they needed 2 coffee machines as it was 'bean to cup' so fresh, Italian and strong but sadly a bit slow so a queue to use it was not unusual. We were on the top floor and the lift failed for 36 hours, making the journey down a flight of stairs then around the 5th floor to the other lift tiresome. It was very hot the time we stayed and the heat control in the room was a bit hit and miss. It was air-conditioned but being on the 6th floor the heat was from below and through the window and we didn't find it easy to control. We were in the back of the hotel which was very quiet but the view was limited. Still, can't have everything and it suited us.

Room Tip: Top floor (6th) was quiet but the lift was hard to access. 5th floor probably best to use the main lift by reception.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
AccorhotelsLatvia, Front Office Manager at Ibis Riga Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank You for taking Your time and sharing this review on TripAdvisor following Your stay with us at ibis Riga Centre.

I was delighted to read that You enjoyed the location of the hotel and the excellent service received throughout the hotel. Thank You for highlighting our Food & Beverage department's and reception's staff work! Our staff always strives to do their utmost to make our guests feel good!

I am sorry to learn that You had some difficulty with the coffee machine, we have two coffee machines, but in different rooms. I am sorry that our staff didn't inform You about it and You had to wait in a queue.
I am sorry that You had also issues with the elevator and air condition. Our staff are always on hand to assist with any issues, I hope it did not inconvenience You too much however.

Thank You once again for Your review and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming You back soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel. AC and wifi both worked like a charm. Employees were very helpful and friendly providin everything needed. Breakfast was decent. Room was clean and no sounds from other rooms were heard, only occasional sounds from the hallway. Bathroom was clean and nicely decorated, but the shower water pressure was a bit weak for my taste.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Patrik J,

Thank You for taking your time to write about Your stay with at the Ibis Riga Centre. I am very happy to read that You found the hotel and staff so good, although sorry to hear You had problems with water pressure in the shower during Your stay. I had forwarded this information to our Maintenance department so we can consider a solution.

Thank You once again for your review and I look forward to welcoming You back in the very near future.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Spent one night before going on a celebration and I needed something central, affordable, clean and with quality. Liked the decoration. Long path to find the breakfast room, wifi reported on tv screen code....

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank You for taking Your time to write about Your stay with at the Ibis Riga Centre.

Thank You for your positive review! I am very happy You found the hotel and location to be so good! Delighted to see You will stay again on your next trip, and look forward to seeing You!

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I liked this hotel - I had seen bad reviews complaining about the staff, the breakfast, the layout. I did not find this hotel hard to navigate at all. The staff was courteous & efficient & the breakfast area easy to find, nor was it cramped or crowded. And the buffet was well stocked. My room was small (a single), but cozy with a huge bathroom. It was quiet and since the WiFi was through the TV, I was able to watch Youtube on the big screen. The hotel is conveniently located between the center, the Old Town & other attractions.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Joel,

Thank You for taking the time to share Your experience.

Thank You so much for choosing to stay with us and it is wonderful to read that we managed to provide You a great stay. It's also great to read that the team looked after You during Your stay.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share Your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank You again for sharing Your experience, and we hope Your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Very welcoming and supportive staff were a good start. My room was facing the main road, so you'd expect noise, but it was well insulated and thus quiet. Breakfast in the basement is alright and not crowded. Liked the coffee a lot as well as the large variety of food. Hotel is walking distance to old town and transport is walkable.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
AccorhotelsLatvia, General Manager at Ibis Riga Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience.

We are glad and proud to hear that both service and product was above your expectations and you enjoyed Riga and Ibis Riga Centre hotel!

We definetely look forward to welcome you back any time in future!

Kind Regards,