“Liked this place”
Review of La Tabla

La Tabla
Ranked #169 of 1 123 Restaurants in Tallinn
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Was visiting this place with my girlfriend, food is super, though some of these are quite hot , but we enjoyed it. Restaurant offers free water if your meal is too hot for you. Service is fast and lovely.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

As the rain poured down and the winds were blowing, I was desperately in need of a shelter. I ended up at La Tabla, in the hip part of Tallinn: Kalamaja.

The place was cool, and the nachos were really good. The reason I rate the place as average, is a combination of my mood that day and that the atmosphere was not so warm and welcoming as I like.

I can imagine that this is a perfect place to start a friends night out or for an easy family get together.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I really enjoyed the food and service there. I e-mailed the restaurant before our visit regarding my boyfriend's birthday whether they could do something cute for him that could surprise my boyfriend, and we weren't disappointed :) I will definitely visit this place again and recommend it to anyone who wants to have super delicious food in a relaxing environment.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Service was really good, we got extensive advice from waiter what drink we should choose. Also in menu you can straight see how your food will look in case your not familiar whit Latin American kitchen. We ordered one churro portion with my friend, and waiter split the payment on half, which was pleasant surprise. Food tastes really good. But the minus is WC, because there is only one available toilet, and you need to wait in queue.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

The restaurant is a Latin American type. Its decoration is brutally nice. You have to visit also its decorated toilet.

The food was surprisingly good. We chose spicy vegetable soup with chorizo and restaurant made tacos as starters. And definitely they were both worth money. As main course we chose cesar salad with fish and oven made lamb. The first one was really good while the latter was a small disappointment.

The staff was effective and pleasant. We noticed also some nice joking attitude suiting well with the atmosphere.