“Unmissable for veggie lovers”
Review of Vegan Restoran V

Vegan Restoran V
Ranked #5 of 1 129 Restaurants in Tallinn
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Wonderful service and really tasty food. We took beetroot ravioli and a starter platter. It was surprisingly filling and with superb taste.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 389)

87 - 91 of 1 391 reviews

Reviewed 17 May 2018

In the old city, very close to the main market square. We were there at 12, right when it opened, and most of the tables had already been booked! So, lesson 1: reserve, or be early. This is a popular place. And not without reason - the food was excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant for vegans, non-vegans and everyone in between.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal here in March during our trip to Tallinn. I've been vegetarian for 16 years and vegan on and off during that time, but had never been to a vegan restaurant before! My boyfriend who is a carnivore hadn't either. As soon as we saw that it was rated as one of Tallinn's top restaurants I booked immediately. We were not disappointed. The food is incredible interesting and allowed us both to try things we hadn't eaten before. The atmosphere is cosy and the staff are lovely. We recommend it for veggies and meateaters alike, just go with an open mind and don't discount it because it's different to what you would usually go for. Thanks for an amazing meal and first time vegan restaurant experience :)

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Worth every penny. Nice staff, delicious food. I ordered the special offer menu and it was amazing especially the vegan cheese! The location is also nice. Definitely will come again :)

Reviewed 9 May 2018

This is the best restaurant I've visited (and I'm not vegan). We were in Tallinn for 3 nights and the food was so good we ate here every evening. The restaurant has a lovely atmosphere and friendly staff. The beetroot ravioli was so delicious! I also had the most tasty burger ever and the spicy chickpeas were lovely. We can't stop talking about how good it was! It was also great value compared to the other over-priced restaurants in the old town